Hows everyones Day been? My Cupra R pics.. Will add more pics on it later

]D) - |F|R/A(G

Just remembered to take a few pics to show off the dark knight. Will take some inside the car later and some shots with abit more colour :)

autopic.jpg

DSCF1585.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

I hope you like the pics... More later

]D) - |F|R/A(G

Very nice, especially like the wheels. Did you buy them like that or who did them like that for you?

The wheels were done by the last owner. All I know is he had them blacked then the fronts polished back to silver then varnished in some plastic cote that I have eaten into on 2 of the wheels a little not too bad... OOoopps :-o

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Saw your car for sale a few times on the old autotrader - was tempted to go and see it, but didn't in the end.

Glad it's gone to someone on here :)

clifford

Is this car for sale or have you just bought it. Iv been looking around recently into getting a cupra r and see it about. Those wheels definatly finish it off

]D) - |F|R/A(G

Saw your car for sale a few times on the old autotrader - was tempted to go and see it, but didn't in the end.

Glad it's gone to someone on here :)

I had my eye on it from day 1 and was just glad I sold my bmw real quick so I could go down and see it with the intent of driving it home.
with 45k on the clock and all the extras I was happy to pay less than 6k for it. only down side to the car is the painwork needs some attention in areas like front of the roof stone chips n the door has 2 inch key mark and the bonnnet could do with a re spray but apart from that it is running very nice. going to take it back down to amd soon to get it checked over make sure its not got swine flue :D

smivvy

Seat Leon Cupra
Apr 21, 2008
Northants
I like it, the wheels certainly stand out

You should look at coming to some meets as you're not too far away from us in Northampton

]D) - |F|R/A(G

Yeah I should do that :) I dont know much about whats been done to my car by AMD all I know is it has a forge thingy and a K&N air filter put in it but I dont know what 1 it is. Its been re mapped but dont have the info on it. going to AMD in a week or so to see what the crack is. I would hate to goto a meet not knowing wtf is under my hood and just saying its f****n Fast trust me lol....

]D) - |F|R/A(G

cheers They have grown on me but at first I didnt really wanna keep them

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.