I want my Bocanegra, been over 3 1/2 months now.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear Seat, call me with a delivery date for my Bocanegra. Ordered June 7th. Build week 37. Supposed to be launched officially in UK on 1st. October. My current car is dying. Mwuahaha.

Anyone else getting a little impatient now, or is it just me?

ED

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
I only ordered mine 2 weeks ago and im getting seriously impatient so god only knows how u must be feeling!

aparently mine wont arrive until late december, hope my dealer wont mind the extra miles my part ex will have on it by then haha

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:shrug: hi guys yep know the feeling I to ordered my boc early June with a October delivery date, No word yet of any news but fingers crossed not tooooo much longer:rolleyes:

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I wouldn't mind but, there haven't been any new vids and not many pics recently. I've broken down 3 times in my current car since ordering, I'd like some reliability and joy back in my driving please. Besides people keep asking "U got ur new car yet?". I'd like to take them to it and grin from ear to ear.

Hehe. It's getting too painfull now.

ED

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
By my rough and ready calculations (my car was built in week 31 and i'm picking it up friday) you've got another month-month and a half to wait.

It sucks, I know, i had mine ordered 23rd May, but it'll be worth it when it gets here.

jamjar

Jul 6, 2009
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear Seat, call me with a delivery date for my Bocanegra. Ordered June 7th. Build week 37. Supposed to be launched officially in UK on 1st. October. My current car is dying. Mwuahaha.

Anyone else getting a little impatient now, or is it just me?

ED

Hi Ed,

Hang in there, it should be coming soon.

I know how you feel, I ordered my (not a Bocanegra) on 5 June.
Receved a call from my dealer last Tuesday that they are expecting delivery of my car on Friday:) but it didn't come.:cry:They were expecting 11 cars on the transporter but only two were on it for them. They then were expecting it to be delivered today (Monday) but it didn't arrive today either, :cry: frustrating both for the dealer as they had informed the customer and the customer.

The waiting continues:confused:

They are expecting three deliveries this week and we'll see if they get it or not.

stukillen

Jun 26, 2009
Glasgow
my car(1.6 sport) is on a boat just now ordered it in june, im so excited. apparently i should have it within two weeks at the most.

jnbeachbum

Feel your pain!
My car was last spotted at the spanish docks 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a peep since. How long can it take to ship over?!

stukillen

Jun 26, 2009
Glasgow
well mine was built in week 38 and departed on friday. so i didnt sit about for very long before being put on a boat.

jamjar

Jul 6, 2009
my car(1.6 sport) is on a boat just now ordered it in june, im so excited. apparently i should have it within two weeks at the most.

Hi,

Unfortunately its a wait after it arrives here as well as the "transporters" can't cope with all the deliveries they have on their book & I thought there was a recession on!!!!

Hopefully you'll get it soon now.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I go on holiday to Spain on 9th. October, it would have been easier for me to have collected it from the factory. Hehe. I hope it's here before then.

ED

bickers70

Feb 18, 2009
Hi Ed,

I ordered my Cupra in mid June and was told to expect it mid September. I spoke to the dealer today who said they were quietly confident for mid October. This is Seat we're talking about so I'm expecting it will be around December. I hope I'm wrong but we shall see...

jnbeachbum

Got fed-up with waiting for the call so rang my dealer - apparently it was just coming off the transporter as we were speaking. Pick it up on Sat!

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I suppose I don't mind the wait cos I think the car is worth it. But if it comes whilst I'm on holiday, I will not be very happy. Especially knowing that it is waiting 4 me after all this time 4 it.

GGGGRRRR!!!!!

ED [:@] [:@]

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi edhorny spoke to seat uk today they said fr comes out officially in couple of weeks then the cupra then a around a week later the boc. I asked if they have heard of any delays of these cars from the factory but they said every thing is on time!!:shrug: Still i sure it will be well worth the wait:D

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Well I got my holiday to look forward to for now. Then when I get back it's time 4 the car to appear and make me smile. Thanks for the info chaps and the sympathy. One day it will come and the waiting will have been worth it I'm sure.

ED

borderboy

Sep 5, 2009
Gretna Green
just spotted a white one on a wagon heading north today, at gretna on the motorway.......so anyone orderd a white one in scotland it should be ariving shortly !

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I'm resigned to enjoying me holiday, coming home and getting my car now. Hopefully, October is a good month this year.

ED