Ibiza 1.0 TSI 115 DSG7 Door lock problem (Intermittent)

Jan 9, 2024
Ibiza 1.0 TSI 115 DSG7 2020 Door lock problem (Intermittent)
I`ve purchased my car in the end of September 2023. In October there was in incident where when I closed the drivers door from the outside, the rear door opened itself. It refused to close properly and I had to try many times closing it both soft and harder. It kind of bounced back. Finally it stayed closed and I could lock the car.

January 1 it malfunctioned again. This time when I cosed the drivers door from inside. Everytime I closed the front door, the back door opened. Finally it stayed closed and I could drive slowly and when the central lock locked, the back door opened again whilst I was driving. Had to stop and repeat the procedure of closing and closing the back door until it stayed closed and I could drive and it stayed closed when the central lock locked. I inspected the door and lock and could not see any obvious fault.

January 2 I reported this fault whith my car dealership and went to the garage. They did diagnostics and found no errors, put grease (or something) in all the doors locks and left it with that. They had no idea what had happened och therefore really didn´t fix the issue. If it happens again they want me to film it.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem is and what need to be done?

Appreciate answers, thank you!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.