ibiza 6L work in progress

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
it could well have been me. there is another one goin around in yellow with matt black multi spokes on & tinted windows but thats all. come to think of it, is that your car i keep seeing in a garden near the mini roundabout at the end of westward ho /cambridge road? i keep seeing one there your shape in yellow with a carbon roof.

Completely missed this lol...Nah that won't be mine. There are a couple mk5 yellow ones going about but I've asked seat and I'm the only cupra about in yellow with the carbon roof :)

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
this one deffo has a carbon roof dude. ill get a piccy of it next time i see it there and post it here to show you:)

if its parked right next to the shops and right next to the bit of grass then it could be mine lol...use my car for delivery and i deliver to a house there sometimes so that could be me lol

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Good luck with the sale! It's so hard finding tidy and well looked after cars these days, many people just don't care.

But... £2,995? Think you're going to have to drop that a bit.

Shame that many are selling up, Ross just has... now you are... they'll be nobody left in a bit!

Last edited:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
:( It's usually the way it happens. I think most cars are lucky to get an enthusiastic owner, the chances of a car getting two enthusiastic owners in a row is even narrower.

I'm glad I've not seen my old Octy about, I know it's taxed so someone must be using it somewhere. That's enough info for me :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise