iPhone Dynolicious

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Anyone running this app? If so what drivetrain loss and weight have you inputted for a FR diesel '56 reg. Does the f/l version weigh less as I can only find that figure

jamiebennett81

Anyone running this app? If so what drivetrain loss and weight have you inputted for a FR diesel '56 reg. Does the f/l version weigh less as I can only find that figure

I have just looked this up on my iphone

how does it work? as in does it connect to the car or if it doesn't then how does it make its calculations?

I bought it for my iPod Touch when it first came out, I've not updated the firmware on my touch in the last year or so so it won't allow me to get the latest update to the app... but don't hold your breath, it's not the best! not worth the £7.50 I paid for it...

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
It can be fairly accurate but you need to make sure the iPhone is completely still. No good putting it in the cup holder then having it move about as the figures will distort.

jamiebennett81

iPhone is completely still as the figures will distort.

that for me is quite a design fault then

Even if you do place it some where secure, with a lot of us running lowered cars and harder suspension, which with our ever decreasing decency in road surface these days, means this cant be very accurate

sure enough, on a drag strip yes, as its completely straight and flat

I will save my money then