Is this hose any good for replacing breather pipe?

kpm197

Jan 29, 2012
i tried but its not flexible enough. i broke the lower breather pipe in the process, very brittle

blackmagic20vt

Apr 1, 2007
you are best off using some silicone instead. Even if you got the rubber hose to fit then it would just break again silicone is much more durable.

kpm197

Jan 29, 2012
i've got a t-piece but it's a very solid pipe and difficult to angle down to the lower breather. i've made it work for now by using a bit of the older pipe that was more flexible. silicone is the way forward, but tempted to get the proper stuff from creation seeing as i also have to replace the lower breather pipe now as well. it split all the way up the side when i twisted it!

Mr OCD

May 1, 2008
Manchester, UK
you are best off using some silicone instead. Even if you got the rubber hose to fit then it would just break again silicone is much more durable.

Agreed... did all mine for about £100 ... well worth it as can fit and forget... also cleaned the PCV out at the same time.

Also looks nice ... :rofl:
f91292f4.jpg

fillmecca

Fillmecca
Aug 9, 2010
Cumbria
Does anybody know here you can get the lower breather pipe from as mine has split in two places? Also could this cause a slight bit of hesitation?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise