It's only me! Another new member

May 1, 2022
Hi all, I purchased my Formentor back in November of last year and on the whole I am very pleased with it. I have a couple of gripes and the main one is that there are no controls other than through the screen to regulate the heating/AC. Personally I think this is a big mistake and a safety issue as well, I should be able to adjust the heating without taking my eyes off the road to navigate through screens but hey-ho that's the way they have designed it. The reason I have joined the forum is that since I have had the car I have had to search the internet several times to find out how to change settings etc, which is my other gripe, it isn't very intuitive to navigate. For example today I had to search online to discover how to reset the trip mileage counter. As before I found the solution on this Forum and that is why I have now joined. Regards, a very grateful Cupra owner.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear the forum has helped you out a few times already!

I agree with the non-physical controls for things such as HVAC etc. We have trucks at work where the lights are controlled from a touch screen and electronic wing mirrors... you're knackered if they break while driving!