Hi from France - Seat Leon Cupra 290

Mar 8, 2024
Hello all,

As I joined this great forum, I would like to present myself and my new Leon Cupra.
I'm Sefa from France and I rencently bought a Seat Leon 5F Cupra 2.0 TSI 290 DSG7 Performance (color Desire Red).

Nevertheless, I have an issue with the cabin heating.. I couldn't get hot air before 27°C set.
To precise, If I set to 22°C, I will get hot air the first 5 mins and then it will turn cold and get extremely cold..
So I have to set to 27°C to be "good" in the cabin.

I don't know if someone had the issue.
Previously I had a Seat Leon FR (from 2014) and had to change the heater matrix (because I was losing coolant).
Furthermore, I never heard this type of issue for a 2019 model.
The car went to a SEAT dealership 3 times but they didn't find an issue about the cabin heating..

Does someone had this issue and know how to fix it ?

Thanks to all !

Greetings,

Sefa

Reactions: H Rafiq

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello all,

As I joined this great forum, I would like to present myself and my new Leon Cupra.
I'm Sefa from France and I rencently bought a Seat Leon 5F Cupra 2.0 TSI 290 DSG7 Performance (color Desire Red).

Nevertheless, I have an issue with the cabin heating.. I couldn't get hot air before 27°C set.
To precise, If I set to 22°C, I will get hot air the first 5 mins and then it will turn cold and get extremely cold..
So I have to set to 27°C to be "good" in the cabin.

I don't know if someone had the issue.
Previously I had a Seat Leon FR (from 2014) and had to change the heater matrix (because I was losing coolant).
Furthermore, I never heard this type of issue for a 2019 model.
The car went to a SEAT dealership 3 times but they didn't find an issue about the cabin heating..

Does someone had this issue and know how to fix it ?

Thanks to all !

Greetings,

Sefa
Welcome to SCN, try posting/searching in the SEAT car forums in the Mk3 Leon threads, as not all users read this newbies section, good luck.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.