J0N's (Jonnyjonjon's) LCR. Gone But Not Forgotten.

J0N

Defected!
car is lookin very nice....clean.......smooth....:drool: are the pillar pods easy 2 add and wire up?

Thanks. The pillar pods are simple to fit, just one screw. If you're after one I've got one for sale in the Accessories section. As for wiring the gauges it depends on what type you have. Mine are the Halford's Auto-Gauges, there's loads of info on here about them.

J0N

Defected!
Finally got around to taking my 6 Disc Changer out.

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

Lovely.

ballachrishan

Just thought I'd post some pics of my Leon Cupra R. Not much different from any other LCR but there you go. Thanks for having a quick look and any comments are welcome.

So far we have;
Custom-Code Phase 1 Remap.
Green Cotton Panel Filter with Smoothed Airbox.
Forge 007p Diverter Valve with Yellow Spring.
S3 Upper Strut Brace.
Forge TIP and Upper/Lower Intercooler Pipes.
Auto Gauge 52mm Boost and Oil Temp Gauges in a Nomad Twin Pillar Pod.
EBC Turbo-Groove Front Brake Disks.
Ferodo DS2500 Pads.
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric's All Round.
Alpine CDE-9850 Ri Head Unit with 30gb 5th Gen iPod Video.
Fabia Estate Rear Wiper Conversion.
Milltek Resonated Cat-Back Exhaust.

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Nice, where did you get the matt black trim around the stereo etc from or did you have to get it painted?
If you did paint it, was it easy to remove the trim?

ballachrishan

Hi mate,
Sorry, I meant the whole trim around the stereo, ac controls etc.

Leons are normally a light colour and I want mine to look dark like all the trim around your gear lever gaitor and centre consol?

ballachrishan

Thanks for letting me know, I have just called my local Seat dealer for a price and I hope to order it and get it fitted as soon as it arrives, I have the FR TDi and those trim bits are light in colour, the black looks so much better, thanks again.:D

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Really nice mod fella, I really like your car - keep it up! :)

Could i ask your opinion on the Custom Code remap? As recently some bad reviews have come through by people saying the turbo kick wasn't there anymore as it was just smooth??...

J0N

Defected!
I personally love the Custom-Code remap, I can't compare it to the other popular re-maps because I have'nt tried them but I've been running phase 1 for about 15 months and I'm really impressed. It is a progressive power curve but does it's job when required and it's also quite happy just driving in traffic.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.