Jenk's purple mk2 track hack...Im sure it hates me

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Cheers guys, dont think it will be mint for a long time. Body work is not really a priority at the moment, general deep clean and reseal for now on the old girl......paint job may be on the cards in the future.

My missus's has an mx Chris but she doesnt appreciate the plans I have for it :happy:

Yesterday's progress was pretty poor, rain stopped my plans of ripping the interior out. I did manage to remove the aftermarket alarm without any problems, took me abit of time though tracing the wires etc. Also started painting some of the silver interior bits black and cracked on with removing the sound deadening from the boot......I wish I never fitted it in the first place, nightmare to get off :cry:

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Oh yeah.....

Found an old debit card under the fuse box belonging to some gentleman, never signed and issued in good ole 1999. He lost that 10 years ago!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Not much done today, odd weather and far to many drinkies last night slowed things up.

Progress so far.....
Got all the interior out bar the carpet and headlining, they will be gone in the next hit. Only items staying for now are the two front seats, these will be replaced by something more up to the job when they pop up..........waiting for some second hand cheapness.

Heres how the drivers seat looks after 105k, minging!!! :blink:
DSC00190.jpg

A trip to the legendary home bargains and a 90p purchase made.....im going back for a few more tins!
DSC00196.jpg

Spray!
DSC00191-1.jpg

A bucket of hot water and tesco APC later both seats are looking alot cleaner and nicer smelling, lemons and lime :)
Couldnt belive how easy they come out aswell, one tiny bolt at the front and slide back out of the runners.

Ohh, heres that debit card, its been hidding for ten years :happy:
DSC00188.jpg

Before curby im going to give the wheels a fresh lick of paint, fancy something different colour wise. Any ideas??? Dont say grey or black ;)

Cheers

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Was that at UD today? Think I saw it on the M6 earlier - there was a bright green polo saloon rocking some orange rims!!!

Ollie