K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

Little tiny Update as the money this month dried up completely now! Lol
Thought I'd do a few cheapo free things !

First off stuck me forge sticker on
Picture002-5.jpg

Then starting fitting me curpa r gauge holder with some gauges from an earlier project
Picture007-5.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

Picture009-6.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

There not plumbed in or wired in yet as I couldn't find my vac hose

Then started to polish my inlet manifold soon got bored of bashing my finger on throttle body top pipe and decided I would take it off and get a phelonic gasket whilst it's off.
Picture003-5.jpg

Picture006-4.jpg

I thought I'd treat it to a wash aswell! I'll post them pics in abit
Found a pic of me old Cupra aswell
Picture001-5.jpg

Little update no pics tho!
Got some 20mm spacer got the rear looks much better now! :)
Also ordered some strut braces and powerflex bushes as my wishbones are shot!
Also guna be ordering a steering wheel and shallow sump soon!
Get some pics up soon!

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
The Forge valves will work both ways (well 007p does not sure about the 008 you have)

But you do have it fitted in reverse

Spout on the bottom goes to tip, spout on side goes to t-piece for the normal way round

Do you get a chirping sound when it goes off? thats normally what it does normally when fitted how you have it

Last edited:
The Forge valves will work both ways (well 007p does not sure about the 008 you have)

But you do have it fitted in reverse

Spout on the bottom goes to tip, spout on side goes to t-piece for the normal way round

Do you get a chirping sound when it goes off? thats normally what it does normally when fitted how you have it

I've swoped it round the right way now sounds better now i think! :) cheers bud

Right ooo, got round to fitting me rear strut brace to find out the rear strut top mounts had gone!
So had to change them! But that has given me time to order and receive my powerflex bushes for the wishbones and
ARB and ARB links and power steering rack (but waiting for the ARB linkage to come direct from powerflex!) and a new steering but waiting for the boss!
With my powerflex bush for my wishbone needing somewhere to go, I got my self some bare bushless wishbone from work and on my lunch use a demo press to press em in
Now just waiting for a weekend off to get em all fitted when the rest turn up!
Will get some pics up when I've sorted my photo bucket account out

No my mots get posted through my door! ;)
Only joking nah shouldn't do as long as the lights not on! If one is fitted it's got to work and not have a light on etc but If it's hasn't got one then cnt be tested but with the new Mot law the airbag light cnt be on!
Think that's how it works anyway lol I've always had momo wheels in my cars anyway lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members