K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
If your looking for somet that'll hold its money then there's not much out there. The things that I can think of now are the likes of the evo5/6, r33 gtst, leon Cupra r, e36 m3, cosworth, them type of cars the market has bottomed out on you will never get them cheaper than they already are. From buying and selling for years and years it's what I notice the older cars bottom out and then go up, were as the newer cars like focus st, and golf Gti mk5 will go down down due to newer models always being released but then in the end they bottom out.

A great car for the now and that'll never loose you money for me would be a mk1 focus rs £6000 will buy you a nice one maybe 7k for a minter but in a few years it'll still be worth that or more. Just thought I'd through that in they have great potential.

Phoned around a few cars today. 2 were already sold but the 3rd was still for sale, which was lucky as it was the closest, had done the least miles and is Fully loaded, xenons auto lights wipers, e/mirrors and sat nav/tv :D

Ringing back tomorrow to hopefully arrange viewing for Sunday :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.