Keyless Entry Not work.

Jan 17, 2024

Hello All, I have a problem with unlocking the car, or rather with the unlock sensor, after I open the door by touching the sensor, then it does not want to lock from the sensor and I have to lock it with the key, and for several days, I often can't even unlock it without using a remote?​

Jan 17, 2024

Hello All, I have a problem with unlocking the car, or rather with the unlock sensor, after I open the door by touching the sensor, then it does not want to lock from the sensor and I have to lock it with the key, and for several days, I often can't even unlock it without using a remote?​

(Up) the sensor for lock works without a key only on an already locked car……

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
You may want to check the manual as there are certain circumstances when the keyless access is deactivated. Is it possible that you are accidentally causing this to happen?

1. If the vehicle is not unlocked for an extended period, the function is deactivated. The func-
tion will reactivate the next time that the vehi-
cle is unlocked with the remote control.

2. The “Keyless Access” system’s unlocking func-
tion can be temporarily deactivated:
● Move the gear lever to position P since oth-
erwise the vehicle cannot be locked.
● Lock the vehicle using the button on the
vehicle key.
● Within 5 seconds, touch the sensor on the
outside of the door handle ››› Fig. 69 B
once. Do not grip the handle while doing so.
This temporarily deactivates the Keyless Ac-
cess system.
● Check that it is deactivated by pulling the
door handle after at least 10 seconds. It should
not be possible to open the door.
The next time, the vehicle can only be un-
locked electronically with the vehicle key. After
being unlocked the next time, the Keyless Ac-
cess system will be activated again ››› .

How old is your car? There's a software update out for 99% of the modules - KESSY amongst them

Reactions: Paco991
Jan 17, 2024
it was really because of an update, I saw that I had it but I hadn't installed it now it's working thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.