Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Rub strips look better. Good job on the splitter :) looks perfect with the FR bumper. I don't think the LCR splitter suits my Cupra bumper, I might have a go at customising one to fit better

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Rub strips look better. Good job on the splitter :) looks perfect with the FR bumper. I don't think the LCR splitter suits my Cupra bumper, I might have a go at customising one to fit better

rash got one to fit by adding spacers in the middle of it and it looked gooooood!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
rash got one to fit by adding spacers in the middle of it and it looked gooooood!

I've got one fitted to my car atm. I used spacers on the middle part which made the splitter sit straight. But I just think that it doesn't flow nicely with the lines of the cupra bumper. I've got an idea up my sleeve which should make it look, and fit much better

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
I've got one fitted to my car atm. I used spacers on the middle part which made the splitter sit straight. But I just think that it doesn't flow nicely with the lines of the cupra bumper. I've got an idea up my sleeve which should make it look, and fit much better

let me guess your not going to share?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
:lol: I'm not sure if it'll even work yet. Basically involves butchering 2 LCR splitters and then plastic welding them back together. I'll have a go at doing it in the next few weeks

I know exactly what you have planned. The middle bit needs to be lengthened so the side bits fit level with the two lower side bits of the Cupra bumper. Cos they overhang and dont fit well as standard. Will be good when sorted. :)

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I know exactly what you have planned. The middle bit needs to be lengthened so the side bits fit level with the two lower side bits of the Cupra bumper. Cos they overhang and dont fit well as standard. Will be good when sorted. :)

You've read my mind:happy: I just hope the welds won't crack if the splitter gets knocked against something...

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
cheers for all the comments guys...im really happy with how it looks!

think it makes the car look more sleak. next thing is to get the wheels colour...thinking anthracite?

what do you lot think?

Aimez

You don't hang about do you, you've done things that took me years to do but then I had no money then things are a lot better the last 9 months ££ wise!
Looking nice great choice of mods so far.
So you are gonna get a remap and 312 brakes after we both get our Millteks! ;)
Anything else?

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
hahaha cheers...well never had money at uni so once i got a job thought i would treat myself!

think next on cards is:

remap
tints...light smoke all around
hids and leds
badgeless grill or something original with it
chrome door sills

brakes will be bit further along the line

cheers for the comments

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
fitted milltek today....been for a spin and very please with it, car sounds louder....and feels a bit more pokey....not sure if its my imagination wanting it too though!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
ok few pics...:)

before
P1000913.jpg

new exhaust
P1000915.jpg

and after!!

P1000916.jpg

P1000920.jpg