Latest Hybrid recall?

Dave5118

Jun 27, 2021
Is anybody else still waiting for the last recall to be done by their garage? Just realised I signed a form okaying them to do it back in June and not heard a thing from them since.
The recall is Safety recall: 93N8 – High voltage battery insulation mat
They also didn't update the software during the service either, even though they said that was a recall too. Wasn't too bothered about that as mine works mostly ok.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Is anybody else still waiting for the last recall to be done by their garage? Just realised I signed a form okaying them to do it back in June and not heard a thing from them since.
The recall is Safety recall: 93N8 – High voltage battery insulation mat
They also didn't update the software during the service either, even though they said that was a recall too. Wasn't too bothered about that as mine works mostly ok.
Some CUPRA dealers sound like they should not be allowed to work on Lada's let alone SEAT's. Did all SEAT dealers just become CUPRA experts?, glad my dealer was good before CUPRA the brand was thought of. Also glad I bought the full petrol 300, as all the probs seem to be with the hybrids, long live the ICE as it is still the quickest CUPRA you can buy.

Dave5118

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah, it's actually a Seat dealer. They don't sell Cupras, only service/repair.

Dave5118

Jun 27, 2021
It's a lease(Zen), just wondered if anybody else was still waiting before I ring them. If everybody has been sorted, I know if they are bullshitting me.

Reactions: Seastormer
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.