99 Ron Please!!!!
Oct 31, 2006
Dumbarton, Scotland
Got my wheels refurbed yesterday

SDC10828.jpg

SDC10830.jpg

SDC10833.jpg

SDC10829.jpg

Finished in Black Chrome. Liked the finish as it is a bit different from the normal trend:clap:

Calipers next if it ever stops f:censored:ing raining[:@]

Last edited:

GregLCR04

99 Ron Please!!!!
Oct 31, 2006
Dumbarton, Scotland
They are called black chrome because they paint the entire wheel black then spray paint the front facing of the wheel in a chrome colour. It is difficult to appreciate the finish from a photo.

GregLCR04

99 Ron Please!!!!
Oct 31, 2006
Dumbarton, Scotland
Thanks mate. Colour is a bit brighter than OEM. Looks almost pearlescent from a distance. I'm really pleased with the end product and good value at £220.

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
looks good bud,
only downside to black underneath is when you get a stonechip and it reveals a black colour....(speaking from experience here).....mine are bright silver, but must of used a dark grey primer because a few stone chips look bad

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
looks good bud,
only downside to black underneath is when you get a stonechip and it reveals a black colour....(speaking from experience here).....mine are bright silver, but must of used a dark grey primer because a few stone chips look bad

Stone chipped wheels :confused: All my cars have had alloys on and they never been stone chipped, kerbed but not stone chips think you need to stop driving in the gutter lol.

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
That looks quite different to the black chrome I've seen before, but still nice. I appreciate that it's hard to get a good impression from a photo. Where were they done?

Mate of mine has just got his wheels back from Lepsons in Kent where he's paid something like £60 a wheel to get his Racing Puma wheels refurbed in to a shiny metallic grey. Looks very nice; subtle, but nice. Again, can't be appreciated without seeing them in the flesh

noddyFR

Leon FR tdi 205+
Mar 20, 2008
Prestwick
Think the wheels look superb mate, canny wait to see them in real life...

PS....you owe me money for getting ma remap done....all your fault!!! HA:lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.