Leon armrest

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Havent got a pic at the minute.

But yes i have one in mine and is DEFINATELY worthwhile. Makes the interior look a whole lot better as you lose a lot of the hard plastic. Can be opened and is enough room for sunglasses mobile etc in top section. below that is a rubber mat, if you take this out you still have the original cup holders, not much use as cup holders now but can be used as an extra cubby.

Rob

ben_tdi

Here's a few pics of the armrest fitted to my leon. Hope this helps.

As Rob66 has said very useful and generally a nice addition to the interior, also seems to be in a good position.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
guys, did you fit this yourselves or dealer fit? as i was going to get one from my local parts but they advise 1hr & 30 to fit possibly, I think they are clutching at straws, as they had no idea how to fit the h/comb grill kit either, and wanted £24 to fit that, so if its easy for the armrest i will try myself. as will persivere with the g/kit also!

ben_tdi

guys, did you fit this yourselves or dealer fit? as i was going to get one from my local parts but they advise 1hr & 30 to fit possibly, I think they are clutching at straws, as they had no idea how to fit the h/comb grill kit either, and wanted £24 to fit that, so if its easy for the armrest i will try myself. as will persivere with the g/kit also!

I got mine fitted as part of the deal when I got the car, but I seem to think that it just sits on the existing console and 4 self tapping screws need to be screwed in, think someone has done a write up on fitting it, might be worth a search.

Trapper

Jul 1, 2005
West Sussex
Hi All :clap:

Got one for crimbo. It only takes 15 minutes to fit (5 Screws) It's the sticky black bit in the bottom that fiddly to get in the correct place. All in all about 30 mins tops.

:cheers:

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Hi All :clap:

Got one for crimbo. It only takes 15 minutes to fit (5 Screws) It's the sticky black bit in the bottom that fiddly to get in the correct place. All in all about 30 mins tops.

:cheers:

so i can save the £60 odd quid the quoted me to fit it, thanks going to order one

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
has anyone fitted the armrest with the Aux attachment the reason for asking is i have it it sits above the door lock switch and from the pics looks as if it would cover it.

robjw

Does anyone else think £100 is a bit excessive for something the car should have been fitted with as standard??

trippy21

Jan 13, 2007
Saltash
Hey guys
Was thinking about getting one, does it interfere with access to the handbreak?
Is it hinged so it can be completly lifted out of the way?

Cheers

Nick

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Anyone have any decent pics of the Leon armrest fitted? Here is a link:

http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/uk/SEAT/site/Service/original-accessories/main.html

Worthwhile?
SB
Heres another link!!
I noticed that there are two types the one below is suitable for aux socket systems
1P1061000A Description: Arm Rest
Model Application: New Leon 2006 >
Information: Suitable for use with vehicles fitted with optional audio auxiliary-in socket.
Detail: Armrest is finished with red stitching.
Price (RRP): £ 100.00 from SEAT web site

ircool

Zennith TFSI FR
Dec 5, 2006
I'd love to see a pic of the aux-in compatible armrest...
Also does it match the fabric in the FR? (The others look rather light in colour)

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Heres another link!!
I noticed that there are two types the one below is suitable for aux socket systems
1P1061000A Description: Arm Rest
Model Application: New Leon 2006 >
Information: Suitable for use with vehicles fitted with optional audio auxiliary-in socket.
Detail: Armrest is finished with red stitching.
Price (RRP): £ 100.00 from SEAT web site

so there is 2 then, i didn't realise that.need to remember that for the parts guy incase he orders the wrong one.

oldboiler whats the matrix grill look like?

leedebs

Dec 12, 2006
What colour is this armrest, in the photos it looks two tone grey which would go nicely with the stylance interior but I hear mention of red stitching, is there different colours?

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
so there is 2 then, i didn't realise that.need to remember that for the parts guy incase he orders the wrong one.

oldboiler whats the matrix grill look like?
Honey combe to you !! re above there was only one when I looked also, so SEAT must have updated the web site. ........

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members