Leon Cupra 2.0 TDi vs Ibiza CUPRA tdi

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
;:DI am glad to hear that.Can you share some facts.There are rumors that the 2.0 tdi consumes a lot of oil 2,3 liters between oil change,is this true ?
Guys i am not trying to brake balls i am making a survey on which depends wether i am going to buy a leon fr or not.

P.S. Why are you going to sell yours?cause it's damn good car ??? :)

LOL, it is but the MKV Golf edition30 is better thats replacing it.
i have no probs with mine reg oil, its only done 7.5k miles mind, if its a perf diesel you want then its the one.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
No, they have the Fr tdi which is a superb car. If you want faster than get a petrol! If you want to be pinned in your seat when flooring it in 2nd or 3rd then get diesel.

Simple

gerrytdi

leon cupra 150 tdi

my leon is the 150bhp version i know a guy who can chip it to 175bhp. the main reason i would do this is because i was told it will improve fuel economy and also the power gain. the clutch was replaced once already would the 175 bhp move be a good idea or should i leave well enough alone .i have had my car almost three years and it has been faultless.thanks guys.:)

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
You know this thread is like 2 year old since the last post right but at least you searched :clap:

Carnt help you though :D

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
my leon is the 150bhp version i know a guy who can chip it to 175bhp. the main reason i would do this is because i was told it will improve fuel economy and also the power gain. the clutch was replaced once already would the 175 bhp move be a good idea or should i leave well enough alone .i have had my car almost three years and it has been faultless.thanks guys.:)

Well done for searching :yes: It would seem that you have a mk1 leon 1.9 diesel 150 so you need to search the mk1 leon section.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.