(Living with a...) Leon Supercopa

Dsgfr11

Mar 30, 2012
Northamptonshire
I've found the best part of owning a 'supercopa' is the insurance part as I don't have to declare the optional extras like I would if I'd added the kit etc. other than that it's an fr+ with the btcc kit on like andrew is saying

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
i love my supercopa, yeah theres little things you might like to change about it but thats the same for everyone wether you drive a bently or a dacia . The supercopa is a great allrounder , and as for claimed mpg figures i think all of the manufacurers believe we drive to work in a scienc lab . Just my opinion .

Reactions: momokidd

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Living with my Supercopa is easy. It's cool and other people obviously think so too. They look at me at the lights and they ask me about it at the car park.

It's probably too cool for a 42 year old..............

Danny-

Jan 2, 2013
Peterborough, Uk
Supercopa Rear
Seat-Leon-FR-Supercopa-7.jpg

Pre-Facelift Sport with BTCC kit and yes they where sold like this.. although alot of people have fitted since aswell
car03.jpg

I see no difference?

God i really sound like a **** now haha was just trying to point out that there's nothing rare about a Leon with a BTCC/Aero/Linea R/K1/Supercopa kit fitted

I know theres nothing rare, but im he;ing the dude out there is a differance between the cupra k1 and btcc/supercopa rear end.

K1 Cupra
47.original.jpg

BTCC/SuperCopa
car_photo_509644.jpg

Danny-

Jan 2, 2013
Peterborough, Uk
im fully aware of the difference between the K1 and the other models

Oh im not saying your not, but the OP said this which is why i think he means the differances between the 2.

Hi Everyone,
Body

I also personally think the body kit on it and the twin rear exhausts either side of the bumper look much better than that of the Cupra and the body certainly makes the car look completely different to all other Leons and in a sense, rare!

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
Hi peeps:)had my supercopa few months now&agree with most points said the power/response's unbelievable 4 a diesel(170 crtdi)thought my mk1 leon was quick(150pdtdi)as 4 spec yeah pretty well loaded as standard kit BUT supercopa name? is it homage 2 1make race series or just excuse 2 use bits up b4 mk3 production started?mpg's good trip comp tells me about 50mpg altho i'musualy stuck in traffic at 40mph so haven't open'd it up yet.MID LIFE CHRISIS?what mlc?:lol: being a older member 46 is it a bit 2 cool?NO don't know about tyres as when I bought mine the original's were down 2 wear indicators so I pushed garage hard 2 put 4new tyres on

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Supercopa and FR+ are designed to use up the last of the MK2's before MK3 production, they did the same with the FR+ MK1

These are real Supercopa's

KHT10468.jpg

Mat_Jackson_2006_SEAT_Cupra_Oulton_Park.jpg

Not to be confused with the new "Cup Racer"

seat-leon-cup-racer.jpg

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
Supercopa and FR+ are designed to use up the last of the MK2's before MK3 production, they did the same with the FR+ MK1

These are real Supercopa's

KHT10468.jpg

Mat_Jackson_2006_SEAT_Cupra_Oulton_Park.jpg

Not to be confused with the new "Cup Racer"

seat-leon-cup-racer.jpg

:lol:yeah real supercopa's the race cars as ithought just excuse 2 use bits up b4 mk3 not complainin got a lot o kit as standard would cost extra 2 spec lesser model to this spec. was well pissed off wi mk1 as just after I bought mine(used)I got ad from seat uk wi FR+ on sale new 4 what I paid 4 my cupra:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.