Lookin for best exaust for a leon 2.0 tdi

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
if your not bothered about a named exhaust and you want to have a fairly sporty but quiet tone get yourself to a powerflow they make custom exhausts to how loud you want, i think cat back is around £250 and its a full stainless sytem

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
powerflow quoted me £450 for a cat back twin tailpipe system for the tdi

well i got a cat back on my corsa which were £250 but its a smaller car but my mate has a 207 gti and his was only £250 which is a same size car to the leon, must depend where you live different prices different areas,

well sayin that my friends who has a starlet got charged £300 for a front exit exhaust, 300quid for 2foot of stainless pipe

May 13, 2007
well i got a cat back on my corsa which were £250 but its a smaller car but my mate has a 207 gti and his was only £250 which is a same size car to the leon, must depend where you live different prices different areas,

well sayin that my friends who has a starlet got charged £300 for a front exit exhaust, 300quid for 2foot of stainless pipe

i got the twin aero kit exhausts ie two back boxes and tailpipes

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
There is a Supersprint system and the Milltek system available but it all depends on your price range (and also whether you have the dual exit system that I and Leoncp11 have or just the normal one)
Mines is custom made by a local company near me and it cost me about £800 for the whole system (from the turbo back and with a sports cat, the pics can be seen in my reader's ride thread (click on the link in my signature))
Alex
p.s. Leoncp11, mines only had the one back box didn't realise that they had a different configuration on your Leon?

May 13, 2007
hi alex yes mines like yours was standard aero kit spec 0ne large backbox and two tailpipes [like audi tt style]
was gonna replace it with 2 individual boxes to aid flow ive been told its a good set up cheers chris

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
hi alex yes mines like yours was standard aero kit spec 0ne large backbox and two tailpipes [like audi tt style]
was gonna replace it with 2 individual boxes to aid flow ive been told its a good set up cheers chris

Ah yes I got confused with your post there. I was recommended the one silencer/backbox (350 mm in length) for my set up by the Exhaust guys as it was the best option for flow that they could see. Its working out quite well and the guy who did the work is well chuffed with it as I am :D
Alex

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Mines is custom made by a local company near me and it cost me about £800 for the whole system (from the turbo back and with a sports cat, the pics can be seen in my reader's ride thread (click on the link in my signature))
QUOTE]

Pointless mod warning. Just pointing out to other members diesel cars don`t need CAT`s in this country for MOT etc plus a sports CAT is about £250 so they aren`t cheap either.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise