MK2 Flip Key

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me out as im looking for the key code for the a flip key for the missus mk2 leon fr. She decided the other day that it would be good to loose it and now stuck using the rubbish spare one, but i dont wanna pay silly money for a new flip key and was wondering if anyone can tell me the code inside their flip key. Cheers all

PS the image is my mk1 leon and the missus has the mk2

JD_SCN

code doesn't work like that they're all unique I think or else you end up with everyone being able to open other cars doors. I think that you can have buy a key on ebay and have it recoded to the same frequency.

Also noticed in your sig 'mk2 leon cupra seats soon 2 be fitted'...have you bought these? didn't know they came as a unit, was told you have to buy them broken up as parts!??

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Hi mate, i mean the part number/ key code. Understand that every key has to be coded to the car but thats done through the transponder chip in the key and i will be able to get seat to program that but need the number thats inside the flip key eg HL0 1K0 959 753 G.

Yea got a brand new set of mk2 fr seats of ebay a few months ago (2 fronts and rear seat) for a decent price so waiting until i have finished my garage and will then try fitting them. Measured up and they should just fit but will imagine it will take a fair bit of work to get them fitted right (runners work differently)!! If not will be selling them and trying to get mk4 golf R32 seats but like rocking horse s**t and big money so will have to see.

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
depends on how many we get for the GP

Si hacemos un pedido de 5 juegos delanteros: 670 euros cada juego delantero ( 2 asientos-- 335 cada saiento)
- Si hacemos un pedido de 10 juegos delanteros: 600 euros cada juego delantero ( 2 asientos-- 350 cada asiento)
- Si hacemos un pedido de mas de 10 juegos delanteros: 570 euros cada juego delantero ( 2 asientos --- 285 cada asiento)

translation

if we find 5 buyers we get both front seats for 670 euros they are new and sealed and come with the airbags.

if we find 10 buyers we get them for 600 euros

if we find more than 10 we get them for 570 euros

- Si hacemos un pedido de 5 delanteros y traseros: 970 euros todos los asientos del coche
- Si hacemos un pedido de 10 juegos delanteros y traseros: 850 euros todos los asientos del coche
- si hacemos un pedido de mas de 10 juegos delanteros y traseros: 790 euros todos los asientos del coche

translation

if we get 5 front and rear combos its 970 euros for all the seats same as above they brand new in their boxes with the front ones with airbags

if we get 10 front and rear combos its 850 euros

and if we get more than 10 its 790 euros

El pago para apuntarse es simplemente de 40 euros, para asegurar el interes del comprador

they are asking 40 euros to secure and enter in the group buy

link to the group buy http://foro.clubseatleon2.es/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18577

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Pretty please can someone see what the part number is on their key for me :(. driving me nuts having no remote locking!! This is for my missus mk2 leon FR by the way.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Pretty please can someone see what the part number is on their key for me :(. driving me nuts having no remote locking!! This is for my missus mk2 leon FR by the way.

Hi mate

I have my key here and there are no visible part numbers on it i'm afraid. try a dealer, mine is pretty helpful 01502 516831.

Rob

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
flip the key open and put a small flat head screwdriver into the gap behind where the key blade just flipped from. Key will just pull apart then and part number will be written inside. Thanks for the replies lads.

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Cheers Si top man! Was an educated (lucky ;)) guess at the code in my earlier post from a search on google! Ordered a key on ebay with this code but the bloody thing got lost in the xmas post so got to order another one.
Happy that i know that its the right key that im ordering now. Hope to catch you at a show sometime and il owe you a pint.
Cheers Dai

Simon_Peters

2008 Leon Fr TFSI & 01 R6
Apr 11, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare
Cheers Si top man! Was an educated (lucky ;)) guess at the code in my earlier post from a search on google! Ordered a key on ebay with this code but the bloody thing got lost in the xmas post so got to order another one.
Happy that i know that its the right key that im ordering now. Hope to catch you at a show sometime and il owe you a pint.
Cheers Dai

Ah I see, nice one!

It's nice to be able to help someone else for a change instead of me with all the questions!

Take it easy!
Cheers,
Si

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
While away on hols organised a bloke to come out and reprogram the key for me (had done an ecu and few keys before for me) on the mk2 and missus has said that he couldnt reprogram the key as the car was so new and would have to be done in the stealers. Anyone had a key matched on a mk2 other than by the main dealer?

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Cheers, Yea wont be prob setting the remote part up (i presume thats it the same as the mk1 which i have done) but i need to get the transponder programmed so think it will be a visit to the stealers to sort that.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.