Mk4 Ibiza Cupra Vs Corsa VXR

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Before i went out and took some pics of my car by itself (Click Here For Link) my mate who got his new Corsa VXR last saturday came along for some photos. thought i wud post them up aswell. Photos where taken using his digi cam as mine didnt work due to lack of battery power!! :ban: :banned:

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

is a really nice car, interior is lovely. am going to nick his seats one night when he is asleep! lol :whistle:

not had a chance to see what they are like full out as he wont open it up fully yet, does sound nice when he's driving along. annoying thing is he's only 19!! :censored:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i like the Corsa VXR, looks good. Not sure they are all that though on the open road. I had a play with a blue one the other week, i felt a litte smug as i had to flash him out the way.

I would'nt buy a new one though, as give it a year and depeciation will hit em hard just like the bigger brother. You can have a year old Astra VXR for the same price or less than a Corsa VXR, n choice there really.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
190 bhp same engine as the mini 1.6 litre turbo if im right.....

And the 207 GTi :)

Nice cars... the standard Corsa looks foul, but the VXR looks really good. Ibiza is looking good too, although, what's all that stuff on your rear windscreen?

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
the engine in the corsa vxr is a tuned up version of the meriva vxr engine. produces 193bhp.

what's all that stuff on your rear windscreen?

im taking part in the Castrol Challenge at Santa Pod and i went up with a local car club a little while ago, and we decided to have the stickers done for that. i am going to take them off soon as the novelty of having them has worn off

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.