Moi's '95 Mk2 Ibiza now GONE!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Grey/Blueish lol

They're so uncomfortable though, the seats I got from the polo are unbelievably comfortable compared to them, can't say how comfy they are compared to gti seats as I've never sat in them lol.

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
Speedometre surround (With new White Clocks too - The Big Ben clock didn't really do it for me);
IMG_0129.jpg

:)

hey dude, did u put in those white clocks yourself?

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
yeah, piece of p*ss... Click / cut out the buzzer from the circuit board of your new set, take out the bulb for the oil light cos it flashes along with the buzzer, swap 'em over, job done :)

Oh and because of this, be sure to check your oil leve regularly, as you should, and I'm sure you do anyway :)

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
yeah, piece of p*ss... Click / cut out the buzzer from the circuit board of your new set, take out the bulb for the oil light cos it flashes along with the buzzer, swap 'em over, job done :)

Oh and because of this, be sure to check your oil leve regularly, as you should, and I'm sure you do anyway :)

as simple as that?? can you explain abit more about the buzzer mate please as im doing this aswell. the clocks are in and the buzzer is on. but im off the road for a bit putting engine in. ive been told of doing it another way but your way sounds easier!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
as simple as that?? can you explain abit more about the buzzer mate please as im doing this aswell. the clocks are in and the buzzer is on. but im off the road for a bit putting engine in. ive been told of doing it another way but your way sounds easier!

he's right, it is as simple as that.
Open it up, find the buzzer, pull it out!

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Yep simple as. Tricky bit is, trying to find clocks with similar mileage? Unless you want to have a go at fiddling with Eeproms at the back of the circuit board. I'm sure Arun would happily tell you a bit more about that, won't you Arun? :p

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
ive managed to aquire afew sets of clocks, one of which is the clocks for this low milage 1.6 engine im putting in at the mo. they got 50k on them. they are out of a polo so they are white numbers with a black back ground and light up green. but not for much longer as im changing the coloured strip across the top for something diferent, but they still have the buzzer so will sort it out. cheers boys. ;)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Ahhhh right ok, my pimp wagons has only just done 50k but my clocks show about 115k lol.

Its gone down like that on the MOT certs aswell lol, a 65k increase in a year :cartman:

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Hmm... Do the paper templates correspond with the numbers behind? If not, then no, not really. It's really easy you know mate. Apart from the initial tweaks with the buzzer and bulb, it's like changing an ink cartridge in a printer :p

Finan

i went jap.. :O
Jan 18, 2009
Eíre
bebo.com
dont even own a printer dude hahaha.
think i might give it a go,
just afraid i'll break a clip or something .

im very very clumsy :p

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
Since I haven't posted in a while, and I've gone off Nigella something terrible. I thought I'd upload a few photos, a few reminders of why sometimes, I still have a soft spot for her. It's just a case of keeping her clean at the moment, no plans;

Photo323.jpg

Photo322.jpg

Photo321.jpg

Photo320.jpg

Photo319.jpg

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
what you on about? it's a 1.4? doesn't matter if it was a 1.0 lol
you don't like your car :confused: ? lol
na looks tidy when its dropped a little :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.