Mustang GT: Project Thread : NOW SUPERCHARGED

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Nice! Really awesome car, epic sound

I too love muscle cars my dad when i was a kid had a big block z28 camaro and pontiac firebird and a texas cop car lololol. My cousins restoring a 6.7 litre chevvy pickup aswell, sounds like hell shouting from below lol

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Cheers! Couldn't be happier!

I wish my Dad had been into stuff like that!...He was a late developer into cars, our main car activity together when I was a kid was watching Top Gear!

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Charger kit looks pretty epic aswell, what sort of numbers should you be pushing now?

Didn't see this before, sorry!

Should be between 450 and 500 at the crank now. Hoping for 470 crank and 430 at the rear wheels....who knows until I get it power run (just waiting on tweaked tune).

Awesome Car mate, love american muscle... looks & sounds sweet. Nice work.

Cheers, pretty much sorted with her now... few cosmetic touches that most won't notice but will make the difference to me and that'll be it.... mind you I said that when I picked it up stock!

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
That is awesome mate. I never liked the newer shape Mustangs until I saw this - its how they should roll from the factory IMO!

And that last vid is really really cool, what a noise! Good job :)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Cheers guys :)

Video inside the car...Do not worry about my reaction time. I was more concerned with setting off right, besides I wasn't racing anyone so makes no difference.

Hatfield tunnel video here (I wasn't filming!)...lots of wind noise and a few seconds in you hear her spin up... it was wet on Sunday though.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Logged in to check Fantasy Football info, thought I'd add latest pic :)

IMG_20160110_111625.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.