My 55 Ibiza Sport

damon6uk

1.2 nahh cupra
Oct 15, 2010
Kingston upon hull E.Yorkshire
This shows them a little better

DSC01791.jpg

could you give some info on how you did this because i really want to put these in my car,

also how are yours turned on swich/sidelights/ignition.

would really help thankyou

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Sure mate, they are dead easy, you wire into your ISO lead, they run as soon as the ignition is on. Mine were from Ebay and came with easy instructions, just buy the decent ones, not the cheap crap! If you need anymore help, just drop me a PM.

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Well my dear Beeza fans the time has come for me to strip her back to standard. I get my Focus ST 170 on Thursday, but fear not, my parts will be going to good homes and you will see them here no doubt. Anything that mattfennall doesn't want, or his mate, I will sell here. Everything must go!

Its been great to be a part of such a great crowd, thanks to all those who made me feel welcome!

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Well shes gone, in the hands of my dad until he trades her in. Offered £3k by Wills & Ellis, nice try guys, but we all know she is worth more...... I know many hate Ford, but f**k me that ST is quick!

Its been a pleasure!

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Well shes gone, in the hands of my dad until he trades her in. Offered £3k by Wills & Ellis, nice try guys, but we all know she is worth more...... I know many hate Ford, but f**k me that ST is quick!

Its been a pleasure!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
its a shame mate, back to been the only modded of the ibiza in york haha

congrats on the ST - ya would have had to be crazy not to swap!

hope ya get a good price mate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.