My Latest Mod

Cupraloon

I thought it was about time I changed the rear wiper on my 02 Cupra, having seen quite a few with Aero type rear wipers, and as my MOT is due next month, and the original wiper starting to disentegrate, more and more.....

I decided on the VW Touran (2006) one because it was a bit longer than the Fabia one in fact it's almost the same length as the stock Seat one at 20 inches.

Still doesn't seen to wipe, without skipping slightly tho'.. :blink: after a few weeks now it's bedded in ok, and doesn't skip anymore... :D

Still on looks alone it's gotta be worth the £25.00 it cost.

Touran_wiper_07-06-2007.jpg

Here are the part numbers if any one wants them to do this mod;

Arm 1T0 955 707C
Blade 7E0 955 425
Cap 6Q6 955 435B

Umm Sexy....:funk::funk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
haha, funnily enough i saw that wiper on a car last night on my drive home and thought to myself "eurgh! gross!".

no offence intended though, each to their own.

Cupraloon

Touran Wiper

Charming.......:cry::cry:

Oh Dear... guess I'd better go take it off then :harhar:

HarveyGTI

have to agree mate, it just does not look right, as in they only made half of the plastic cover, and forgot to cover the ugly wiper bit. for £25 I would not be impressed with that

but each to their own

willcooke

Brrrummmm
May 31, 2005
Beds
I think it looks alright! Although, can you post a pic from a little bit further back from the car, to give the full effect.

Timmbo71

Quit your jibber jabber!!
Sep 27, 2006
Leatherhead
Cupraloon, i prefere your 1 on there!!!!! i cant stand the fabia arm on the back of the leon. just looks fat and silly. well done mate, i like.:clap:

m.r.davies

God's Property
Jun 13, 2006
Cardiff
fabia wiper is fat.....and suits the rear end of the leon nicely

Not keen on that skinny ended one, looks deformed (IMO)

Timmbo71

Quit your jibber jabber!!
Sep 27, 2006
Leatherhead
fabia arm just looks stupid IMA.. would ideally look better with out any arm at all fitted,as never use it. but it goes throught glass:cry:

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
fabia arm just looks stupid IMA.. would ideally look better with out any arm at all fitted,as never use it. but it goes throught glass:cry:

There's a guy on here who recently removed the wiper and got a plug filling thing for the hole, do a search you might find it, dunno where it is I'm afraid.

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
ye it looks cool without the wiper but it means you have to keep the car really clean or its hard to see out the back!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
i wish i could but unfortunately i have a girlfriend who likes to take up my weekend time :( REALLY DIRTY! the car needs a wash too :)

misses is away this weekend so its gonna get a proper wash and im gonna have a first go with my machine polisher.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.