My Mk 2 SXE Ibiza

LeeIbiza

DSCN6352.jpg

DSCN6354.jpg

DSCN6358.jpg

car03.jpg

couple of plans when theres some money available, including smaller wheels, before possibly going onto a gti :)

LeeIbiza

a few people have said that, im unsure myself, if someone wants to p'shop it for me though....;)

just bought these, arrived today to replace the chavspeed mats that have been in since i got it:

also got a black leather gearstick and handbrake gaitor with blue stitching on the way :)

LeeIbiza

that looks awesome! shame i never see them wheels around for sale!

i may very well get the grille done now

LeeIbiza

tinted the lights today - thoughts?

3.jpg

unfortunetly found a few rust patches :(

dunkymunky

on the pics at the top of the thread, are they 16 or 17 inch wheels?

LeeIbiza

yeah theyre 17s, currently trying to purchase standard alloys though

LeeIbiza

nope! the tint has been taken off now anyway, couldnt see a thing

got standard alloys now to

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
a few people have said that, im unsure myself, if someone wants to p'shop it for me though....;)

just bought these, arrived today to replace the chavspeed mats that have been in since i got it:

also got a black leather gearstick and handbrake gaitor with blue stitching on the way :)

The Seat badge on your mats is on oddly on the left for some reason!! not on the door side.

Nice car! - I like the photochop with the white multi spokes!

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
yeh best doing that, mesh makes it look like a saxo.. it seems to me your moving away from "max power" styling.. good for you.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
14 inch retro cool rims.if you see some bloke from severn trent stood next to it laughing at your wheels.thats me :p
i may be able to get you some of those ronal multi spokes in anthracite for a reasonable amount.let me know

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.