My Onvi Ibiza Cupra

G_Man

Jan 19, 2007
Darlington
Jus written this whole post out and accidently closed it grr

Anyway, since gettin my Ibiza back in February nothing much has chnaged with it just been spending money fixing problems I have been having etc. Anyway i finally got some money where I thought i could spend it on the car changing things :)

This is how my car looked on Friday (old pic but nothing had changed)

Ibizashoot6.jpg

I had a show on Sunday just gone, so i decided to order some coilovers and wheel adapters the previous weekend so i could get them all on for the show, unfortunately the adapters didnt show, but i still fitted the coilovers on Friday, and car looked so much better, here it is at the show i went to....

ibizaYMS2.jpg

Had a Leon Cupra R splitter on in the pic, but i appeared to lose tht on the way home lol

Anyway, typically the adapters arrived first thing monday morning so i got right on it to gettin the tyres fitted and gettin them onto the car :) lowered the coilovers down a touch more too, only took a few cruddy pics, will get some better ones at the weekend and update :)

So here is how she stands now...

ibizarims.jpg

ibizarims4.jpg

ibizarims5.jpg

ibizarims3.jpg

Comments good or bad are welcome :)

Thanks

G_Man

Jan 19, 2007
Darlington
Nt sure how much lower it is compared to standard but the coils are all the way down, 120mm....

They are d90s yeah, 20mm spacers, with 7's on the front and 8's on the back :)

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Very nice mate.

You coming to GTI International?

How are you finding the adapters? Was thinnking about some for my car a few months back. Where did you get them from?

Nice look though

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
Cheers mate i'm gonna space the original wheels out an just wondered what it would take to get looking something like yours!

Is that 20mm spacers then the adaptors or 20mm overall?

G_Man

Jan 19, 2007
Darlington
Just 20mm adapters :) then the width of the wheels :)

Adapters seem fine mate, doubt i will be at GTi International

Not sure about the look of my car yet, front wheels and arches look a bit wrong, love the rears though

Joah

live fast die fun
Jan 29, 2007
I have d90s too!!! loving the black ones though on a yellow beeza look the nuts! :)

B3NPM_Cupra

Money = Power!
Dec 9, 2006
Tamworth (West Mids)
well i think its a little too low lol, smashed the sump today haha :(

i had mine that low too..untill i did an oil change and saw the scuffs on my sump...soon raised it up a little....oh and i painted my wheels yesterday....been meaning to do it for a while but your thread pics inspired me to get off my butt and do it!
SP_A0054.jpg

SP_A0057.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members