My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Couple Snaps from this weekend up Cheddar Gorge.
30+ psi is rather fun!

iRz5Eta.jpg

d1NppC6.jpg

So...a week or so ago the boost pipe that goes into the turbo popped off, I guess it couldn't handle the boost!
This resulted in the turbo going off balance at high speed, then popping.

I spent a few days looking at the GTB2260VK kit, but loads of people seem to have these now.

I tried to be a bit different and ordered a Hybrid version, specially made for me :D

GTB2265VK....should be good for 320bhp.

Here is what has arrived so far, warning NSFW (weld **** below)

QApDNwW.jpg

kGy1p3G.jpg

1LqKq5i.jpg

C2uqPtZ.jpg

9rFIR0f.jpg

8OXJTz2.jpg

Bet it pulls hard! You looking at upgrading your own or buying some so the car isn't off the road long?

Yes she does, pinned in the seat at 120mph just like I was at around 70mph before. Absolutely insane, need to watch my head bolts though.

I'll probably end up buying DSSR Injectors, then flog mine on, I already have a buyer plus its only 600 odd for DSSR Injectors. I'm aiming for as much power as possible ;) water, meth and nos to come after some headwork!

So...here is an image update!

This is the result of a boost pipe popping off at 120mph @ 27psi on a KKK turbo.

QdWbrMW.jpg

fBpQQVl.jpg

hVoIGq0.jpg

Here are some upgraded engine mounts, Vibratechnics, thanks Badger!!! :D
Going to need them with all these power upgrades.

cv29miI.jpg

I went and picked up some bits over the weekend after a 600 mile all in drive.

Cupra Front Bumper

V8uCVT0.jpg

Cupra Rear Bumper (Excuse the soot, almost pointless cleaning this car at the moment)

dBRPbyO.jpg

I have lots more parts to fit that I havent even got around to yet...
Cupra interior cards with metal door handles, Yellow Fog HID's, Front 20mm Spacers, Cupra Carpet and so on....

Also forgot to mention, bought some LED Number plate holders, complete replacements, direct fit and bloody bright! £16 off ebay with next day delivery, ideal.
Only picture I happen to have is of the car cocking a wheel up & very dirty!

n2Ivwx3.jpg

oh and thank you again badger for the sick headlights! Projector Xenons is the **** of the headlight world, driving at night is now in Ultra High Definition ;)

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.