My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Mar 19, 2010
200 quid from a spot my cousins garage use. Think it was in Preston. Made a big difference when finished

Cheers the bumper is my fave part :)

Last edited:
200 quid from a spot my cousins garage use. Think it was in Preston. Made a big difference when finished

Cheers the bumper is my fave part :)

Shweet! :)

looking to do this to my cupra as i have a huge hole in my fmic will be good to know how you get on

Its all on hold at the moment unfortunatly =/

Major gearbox issues but hopefully all fixed for tomorrow.
Next weekend Intercooler hopefully and then Dyno :)

Cheers!

UPDATE:

Gearbox back and fitted! Finally.
Had to have the Selector Fork Replaced and Modified as this was the problem.
Reverse, 1st and 2nd have been replaced as they were destroyed from the fork.
All new Syncros fitted (Stronger too).
So yeah that's that out the way £300 later!

Fuel leak, well....that's now been sealed and seems to be doing the job great, don't want to speak too soon though as its early days.
My MPG has improved already! about 10MPG higher from what I can work out on a routine drive to work.

I also had my M.O.T done which flown through!
No advisories ! (well)
Maybe one....which was from my HID headlights but lets not count that!

Emissions flown through with the Decat!

I was charged a total of £150 for the M.O.T and the gearbox fitting and removal AND the fuel leak.
Good price IMO.

Next step is to get this Intercooler and Piping fitted.

I expect this will be in the next few weeks. (Sorry about the delay guys!)

I'm also getting a new rear spring as one is corroded.

-

Sam

Good to hear. Shame about the gearboxes in our models. Seems pretty common!

Yeah, I'm just glad its back, there was a big cruise/meet in Bristol last night I went to.
There was a crowd of 200+ People watching cars go up and down and when I gave it a little bit of throttle a fair few look surprised!

tidy looking car you have there, unique front bumper too

Yeah I was going to change it but decided I'm going to just get it completely up to new condition.

Samibizacupra07

Jan 24, 2012
Bristol
I did a little just cus i was out with a girl, if i was out with a mate would have been different! But good to see appreciation of the cupra! Uv put alot of work in on urs and its paid off mate!

Samibizacupra07

Jan 24, 2012
Bristol
Haha something like that, yeaa im from bristol you??
Its the recirc valve that adds to the sound but the turbo pipe isnt standard either, its got a forge turbo pipe and a forge 007p recirc valve. Standard back box but i wanna add more power not sure what to do though im not gonna map it again though! Any ideas?

Mar 25, 2009
bath
nice to see another local diesel, and in such a fabulous colour :)

a shame you've had the problems that you have with it, but glad its good as new now

i would also like a pm of the clutch you got please bud

and maybe arrange to meet in bristol one time so you can show me how a hybrid performs :)

i was gonna get a supercharged mx5 as a second car for a bit of fun but im thinking just spend a bit more money on this on, tempted to do the 2k darkside turbo upgrade but its the cost of the silent smf and clutch kit that is putting me off.

let me know if you're about for a spin sometime

zach

nice to see another local diesel, and in such a fabulous colour :)

a shame you've had the problems that you have with it, but glad its good as new now

i would also like a pm of the clutch you got please bud

and maybe arrange to meet in bristol one time so you can show me how a hybrid performs :)

i was gonna get a supercharged mx5 as a second car for a bit of fun but im thinking just spend a bit more money on this on, tempted to do the 2k darkside turbo upgrade but its the cost of the silent smf and clutch kit that is putting me off.

let me know if you're about for a spin sometime

zach

Cheers!

Well now were friends on facebook lets arrange it on there!
Do the darkside upgrade!!!

I'm looking at getting some BBS's !

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members