My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Yeah miltek DP is £411 iirc, in my watch list on eBay lol

Your defo swaying me towards the autotech internals. Are they easy to fit? And do all the seals come with

They come with everything mate, there only a few inches long and they take about an hour to an hour and a half to fit. My mechanic mate fitted mine. He says, and its said by everyone, that they have to be seriously clean when fitted. Its the slightest bit of dirt on them makes them fail. They pop up for sale a lot on mk5gti owners. That's where I got mine, I paid £180 for the part and £50 to have it fitted.

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Bergs supra will be a monster round the ring. That sound will echo round the place!
Nah not got plans to go, theres no way i could save up the money to go with the job im in. They seem to think its right to pay us peanuts haha. But hey, might find a new job yet so never say never

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Only just realised your in MK!

Might see you around (You cant miss my car haha) I live in Newport Pagnell

Lee M

That's a good read mate, the mods are coming on nicely. It'll be a well sorted motor when you're done..........

I've got a silver one so there's two now :)

That's a good read mate, the mods are coming on nicely. It'll be a well sorted motor when you're done..........

Cool :thumbup:

Selling a few/most the mods now got my eye on a new project.

Got
Airtec intercooler
Walk
Vt engine mount
All brand new and only about 2 weeks old.
Oh and
Eibach rear anti roll bar

Last edited:

Lee M

Ok cool. I'm sorted for the rest mate but I'll take the walk kit off of you please. PM me how I can pay you etc. I'll have to take delivery option as I'm kent area. cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.