nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
its a 2006 ibiza FR TDI, Revo stage one, and tints are the only thing done at the min but i will be installing all of the audio system from my old car so it will be rocking lmao.

front1jp0.jpg

front2co6.jpg

rear1zv7.jpg

rear2kx5.jpg

rear3wi5.jpg

Only plans are to colour code the bump strips, do mirrors in gloss black or red, wheel redone in high gloss black, 20mm spacers for the rear, seat sport strut brace, jabba sport rear ARB.
I think thats about it untill the warrenty runs out then its going euro :twisted: lol.

What do you think?

Alex

Last edited:

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Looks fantastic fella! - What you washing it with? Has a nice deep shine!

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
the front arnt done as yet, but the back from the outside look very dark, but it seems as you say look subtle.

thanks again for the comments people

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
Update: Done i little bit a cleaning and modding(if you can call it that) to the engine bay.

engine4small.jpg

engine3small.jpg

engine2small.jpg

engine1small.jpg

i'm not sure on the meg's sticker my self :confused:

just another few i took whilst i had the cam out:

MEGS.jpg

FR.jpg

What do we think?

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
Preston
Looks really nice, i like the colour,looks the same as my polo (flash red), nice deep shine to it.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Sticker on the engine cover seems a bit much, one on the back
is fine provided the car is gleaming constantly using the megs lol
other than that decent pics yet again.

noticed you didnt get a battery cover, same as me then?

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
Thanks for the honest comments people thats what i wanted, i havnt been sure on the megs sticker since i put it on the engine cover and you lot will be pleased to hear that its now gone lol. As for the one on the back window, i like that one so it will be staying :)

Kenny the car is clean all of the time very very odd to see it dirty :D and no i've not got a battery cover :( want one but does anyone know if it just clips on the top or is there another bit that it battery sits in?

Thanks

Alex

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Far as im aware its just a cover that clips over what
you have just now may be wrong though im trying to find the
part number at the moment will let you know if i find it.

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
I went to Awesome GTI on saturday to a Bri-skoda rolling road day which i was asked to attend and this is my result, i'm quite pleased with the result tbh, that tourqe figure is abit scary on a standard clutch though. Also i was told when i bought the car that it had a revo map on it but the figures just dont match up to a revo so i really havnt got a clue what map's on it lol

RRResult100new.jpg

It will be interesting to see what it make's at the VAG-H2o day after a few beathing mod's :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members