New Cupra Leon eHybrid 245hp to the club

Leon245ps

Mar 30, 2022
Thessaloniki, Greece
Hello everyone,
It's a pleasure to become a member of this community, since I just got my first cupra, a Leon plug in Hybrid with 245hp, here in Greece. This car sets fire on the road and this is what I loved the most. Also, its low consumption is a point giver to this Leon.
I am here to discuss a lot of things in this forum!
Nice to meet you,
Paschalis

Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
It's a pleasure to become a member of this community, since I just got my first cupra, a Leon plug in Hybrid with 245hp, here in Greece. This car sets fire on the road and this is what I loved the most. Also, its low consumption is a point giver to this Leon.
I am here to discuss a lot of things in this forum!
Nice to meet you,
Paschalis
Hello Paschalis and all the others. I am also in Greece with same model like you, Cupra Leon 245Hp. The truth is I am quite dissappointed with the battery duracy. While driving in hybrid mode the battery lasts for about only 45km. It mentions 44km for completely electric driving but I didnt try that till now. And the conditions in Greece these days are perfect for battery lifetime.
I would like to hear from other owners what is the duracy, how many km is the life o battery, without using the A/C or heating ofcourse.
Thank you.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.