New leon cupra USB problem

dribic1

Please if somebody has USB connector in his seat, let me know on which way it functioning.

The thing is that I have usb stick 128Mb, 1Gb and 6Gb, previous two work when are conected and last 6Gb does not work.
But the problem is on stick of 1Gb can stand more than 200 songs, but radio plays only 30 and star again from begining and choosing songs by to only him knowns rules.
I found that it can have up to 6 folders on usb, is that true.
Is there some restriction in usb size

Can anyone help

Thanks

dribic1

Interesting is that in all the manual book for radio and audio equipment does not say a word about USB connector which is probably replacement for Cd changer!

I managed to find how it works and it should be max. 6 folder on stick no restrict. on usb stick size (Mb or Gb), folder are changed by pressing numbers from 1 to 6

Also somone mentioned problem with ignition, when you leave it playng usb and turn of igntition after that you want be possible to change folder, you need to pull usb out and put it again, but that is NOT TRUE in case on my LEON CUPRA, maybe they improve something from FR models.

Rgds

dribic1

I did not trye, but I belive it should work only thing is that command should be given through ipod, as usb connector in that case use only like aux.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members