New member from Mexico (Now with Pictures)

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Hi everyone, I'm from Monterrey in Mexico.

My name is Francisco, and I bought an Ibiza SC FR 2015 in (what I think it's called) Monsoon Grey with the 1.2 TSi, fortunately here all FRs come with the LED tailights, bi-xenon DRL headlights and SPS.

This is my first SEAT, but I had an MK5 VW GTI for 6 years, so I kind of know a thing or two on the VAG scene. Also had a Clio 172 and a Corsa B before that.
x3cFrvt.jpg
Xe06b.jpg

Used to post mostly at GolfMKV where I know queen, who kindly referred me to this forum; I also post actively in 5 other forums, but is always nice to know more people and for what I've read while lurking around, you guys seem to be the more versed in Mods on the later platforms which is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'll later be doing some upgrades and a build thread when I get something interesting enough to share :rofl:

List of current mods:
-Plastidiped front bumper
-Plastidiped rear bumper
-Smoked side markers
-All-weather rubber mats
-Gloss black wrap on top front grill surrounding
-GTI MK5 gloss black shark fin antenna
-Some Vagcom tweaks

To do in the near future:
-Paint brake calipers
-Wrap sidemirror covers
-Wrap roof
-Looking for Cupra/Boc Wheels to switch

EDIT: Pictures added

RjxCjaO.jpg
WrwjLEs.jpg

Last edited:

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Welcome to SCN Francisco, hope you enjoy your first SEAT, I have had 5 Biza's (mostly Cupra's) and loved them all, moved to Leon recently as I needed a bigger boot.:D:D

Thanks Seastormer,
I was initially after a Leon FR '12 or a Cupra '10 also because of the space and that the wife said that a 3Dr is no use, but when browsing in the dealer looking on the used cars they offered us this car, brand new, 2015 in any color I wanted for the same price, so I got what I think is the first FR'15 in the city and I'm in love with it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.