NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
What a great meet it was. About 10 turned up, the best the meet has been. Was a good laugh after on the dual carriageways and the convoy to Macd's lol

Will get pics up soon

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Good little turnout tonight , good meeting u lads and seeing the cars in real life . Good bit of funny down the dual carriage way . Who ever was behind me got the smoke screen hahaha thats wat i get for driving like a granny lately . Defo up for a local rr day if thats going to be arranged

Last edited:

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
yeah good turn out great to put a face to a name will have to have another meet soon and can someone post me a link to the dd thread ?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Good little turnout tonight , good meeting u lads and seeing the cars in real life . Good bit of funny down the dual carriage way . Who ever was behind me got the smoke screen hahaha thats wat i get for driving like a granny lately . Defo up for a local rr day if thats going to be arranged

Come to Dynodaze Charity Day on the 18th November Lee. Its a Sunday too. 10am-4pm

Best get there early because about 95 or so people have their names down

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Here are a few pics from the meet:

photo22au.jpg

photo24m.jpg

photo25ry.jpg

photo26jv.jpg

photo27wc.jpg

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Its a rolling road day where you can have your performance checked out. Its a charity event for children in need and theres around 90 or so people expected

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
UPDATE:3rd February 2013 1pm

FIRST MEET OF THE NEW YEAR

Will Bring My VAGCOM along if Guys want Diagnostic Checks or Even Coding

Lets Start with a great turnout for the year :)

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
i will DEFO be there lads Buzzing now :) been waiting soo long for another meet lol who else is up for i will ask around my area too

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members