Nils's Ibiza 1.8 20vt FR - 251 BHP & 405 NM - New Vid!! 0-62mph in ...

nils 6l

Dutch Driver
Aug 9, 2008
Netherlands
Thnx a lot!!

Mean while I've got two more updates.

Mounted a Synapse Blow Off Valve. This is the best there is on the market today. I had enough of the TSSS so I decided to go for recirculation again. This works best as the blown air also get sucked out by the vacuum before the turbo.

And I've mounted a Seat Sport Strut Brace.

Odk--1.jpg

Odk--2.jpg

ps. Don't mention the huge ugly air filter.. this is a temporary thing. With the last remap my airflow meter broke. Now I've got an R32 airflowmeter untill I get my next remap. This airflow meter doesn't fit on the original airbox.

In a few days the car is completely finished for a while,
I've ordered new wheels which will be mounted next week, and I'll have my Genises 550cc dual spray injectors and original airflow meter which I'll get a remap for next week.

After that the first next updat will come when I blow up my turbo.. :)

nils 6l

Dutch Driver
Aug 9, 2008
Netherlands
Right now I've got an original MAF mounted on the original airbox again. This looks ten times better under the hood.

Also I've got my new injectors mounted. After all went for the Genesis 415cc's as the upgrade to 415 was big enough. If I would have taken the 550cc's I should also need fuel rail spacers and connector adapters, so this was a much cheaper solution, and there is enough spare left if I'm mounting a bigger turbo in the future, I can always raise the fuelpressure. These injectors are good for about 350 bhp.

Also got another package last week :D

OZU1.jpg

OZ Ultraleggera Matt Graphite Silver in 17x7,5J ET35 with 205/40/17 kumho ku31 tyres.

Happy as a child it was verry hard not mounting them immediately. First I decided to take my time to give them a nice coat of wheelwax, for 3 times.

OZU2.jpg

OZU3.jpg

In bright light they look just silver. In shadow they look anthracite and if it's get darker they just look black. I'm really happy with the color on my car.

I took a quick pic when they were under the car, better pictures will folow up soon.
OZU4.jpg

I had to remove the front wheel spacer of 5mm, and at the back I had to remove the 20mm spacers as the rim came 20mm out of the wheelarch. Right now I've got the 5mm from the front mounted at the back.

At the front the wheel does still scratch the wheelarches when cornering. I've already got lost of some useless plastics in the wheelarch (sorry, don't now all right english terms for that). But still it's scratching in fast corners. I think I just have to live with that.

nils 6l

Dutch Driver
Aug 9, 2008
Netherlands
More pics please!

They look great! Where did you get them :p?

Thnx,

And I've ordered them directly by the importer of OZ Wheels Netherlands, as I work for a tuning company.

Today mounted new wheelnut covers for the Ultraleggera's. They are originaly from some kind of Skoda. Don't know which one.

For the interested, i've got the partnumbers here.

321 601 173 A Z37 16X (covers)
8D0 601 173 D Z37 4X (covers for the wheellock)
8D0 012 244 A 1X (hook)

All together about 8 pounds.. They do also exist in black, but I don't know the part numbers for that.

VoorDop.jpg

NaDop.jpg

As you can see, the nutcover that suposed to go over the wheellock did not fit. I will search for new wheellocks soon to finish the look.

NaDop2.jpg

NaDop3.jpg

And what shal I do with the mirrors?

1. Keep em FR- style grey
2. Respray anthracite like the rims
3. Respray yellow
4a. Matt black (original covers) or
4b. Respray high gloss black

spiegels.gif

simonroberson

very nice car!! :D

is there any chance you could help me out...im looking for a cupra front bumper, anychance you know any good links or users on here that could help me get hold of one ?

thanks!!

si

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.