Nomad Pillar Pod

danielbarnett

Apr 19, 2005
STOKE-ON-TRENT
Okay tried to order one from the Nomad site, but not got a credit card. Where else can i get one from or is there anyone else that does something similai.

1 gauge pod on 2001 leon in grey

flashbsd

not that i know of, they are the only direct swap ones you can get.

how do you live without a credit card!

danielbarnett

Apr 19, 2005
STOKE-ON-TRENT
got a switch card and the site wont take it.

The reason im driving a leon cupra is due to credit cards!

So i no longer have one and feel all the better for it!

Just ordered a £25 universal pod after reading that nomads arent as good a fit as you think. Will need to modify it a bit, its black so will probably spray it, just see how it looks?

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
mine fits perfect

boost1.jpg

dont know where the fit thing came from its no different to OE

danielbarnett

Apr 19, 2005
STOKE-ON-TRENT
did a search and found a thread where a lot were stating there was a gap, thats visible when you open the door, but not when you shut it. A few rattles etc. And i cant buy one!

So will go for this and see how it goes, will look out for a nomad, usually come up on here or ebay from time to time

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
ok, thats kool, but to clear up, mine...

does not rattle
leave any gap, door open or closed

i guess these other people havent fitted theres properly, or Nomad have redesigned them

danielbarnett

Apr 19, 2005
STOKE-ON-TRENT
the power of the phone!

Just rang nomad they take switch over the phone but not on the website modern technology!:lol:

So cancelled the crappy one and gone for the best - will let you all know on my thoughts.

Plus they got one in stock and its coming before 1pm tomorrow. The universal one was on a 12 day lead time!:confused:

Deleted member 7729

danielbarnett said:
got a switch card and the site wont take it.

The reason im driving a leon cupra is due to credit cards!

So i no longer have one and feel all the better for it!

Just ordered a £25 universal pod after reading that nomads arent as good a fit as you think. Will need to modify it a bit, its black so will probably spray it, just see how it looks?

So what would have you been drving if it hadn't been for the cc ;)

danielbarnett

Apr 19, 2005
STOKE-ON-TRENT
MikeyS said:
So what would have you been drving if it hadn't been for the cc ;)

The amount of times ive had loans to pay off credit cards - A FERRARI[:@]

So i opt to never have one. They are good if you can keep it to a minimum and pay off your balance every month. But when you have a couple of kids, a bike, a car and a wild woman in tow - its pretty difficult!

rickmyster

May 9, 2005
paul h said:
mine fits perfect too.
apilarpod.jpg

That look's smart there. I was tempted to get one from mine, but was unsure about the gauge looking out of place etc... Looks good there i may purchase 1.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.