PD130 Injectors and Turbo

T. Spark

How much are the PD130 Injectors and the standard turbo from a stealer?

I know that the injectors on our PD arent cheap like a petrol brothers! Any one got any prices?

Cheers chaps

T. Spark

Why the hell would you want to buy from a dealer when you can buy them a lot cheaper from other places?

I dont. Why would I buy standard PD130 injectors and turbo thats the question you should have asked! Im not, im just asking.

thekingofming

Nov 25, 2007
Norfolk
Without trying to sound controversial, you have had all of this morning to give your local Dealer a call and see how much they are? Surely better than secondhand information from someone else, which you cant really vouch for the reliabilty of. Though obviously it saves you effort. :whistle:

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Without trying to sound controversial, you have had all of this morning to give your local Dealer a call and see how much they are? Surely better than secondhand information from someone else, which you cant really vouch for the reliabilty of. Though obviously it saves you effort. :whistle:

Welcome to SCN. Got anything "non controversial!" to add to the discussion? There's a few dealer techs who post on here and offer valuable advice when asked, and we all know that asking a dealer for a price can sometimes be a bit of a hit and miss affair.

T. Spark

Welcome to SCN! I'll be gentle and assume you have limited contact with any main UK dealer?

Your right, posting this does save me the effort and 9/10 gives me more accurate information :)

right ruffly very ruffly injectors are about £400ish +vat and turbos are around £500 to 600+vat but dont hold me to that

Great stuff, thanks matey first reply with a actual answer :)

Injectors sounds about right, turbos might be more though. I should have a set of pd130 injectors coming up for sale soon. ;)

Me two, hense the question ;)

How much would you say for a turbo?

Welcome to SCN. Got anything "non controversial!" to add to the discussion? There's a few dealer techs who post on here and offer valuable advice when asked, and we all know that asking a dealer for a price can sometimes be a bit of a hit and miss affair.

Couldnt have said it better myself Viking, glad to see im not the only non-novice in the room ;)

T. Spark

Sell mine on the cheap then as its brand new! Barely even 1000 miles done

T. Spark

Nothing personal but it would have to be bloody cheap for me to be interested in it if i wanted one as how may turbo`s have you blown up now on that car ? :whistle:

None....

Well there was one that whent pop after about 20,000 miles :)

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
on the subject of PD130 injectors :whistle:

if i wanted to increase fuel flow (thinking hybrid turbo upgrade in the summer ;)), would i need to replace the injectors or just the nozzles?

also, what's the costs gains of both options? :shrug:

apologies if this is a bit of a thread hijack, as said, on the subject of injectors :D

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Need to replace the nozzles, but I sent all 4 spare injectors I had to the USA for being swapped over, and getting them all sent back to me complete. Just need to find someone in the UK who can check they're OK before I get them fitted. :)

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.