pd160/130 questions

k_pt

greetings ppl
can anyone answer me the following questions:

how much boost does a pd160 stock? bars?
how much can a kkk from a pd130 can do, reliable? bars?
are the injectors the same?

I'm going to remap my pd130, and i was thinking, for starters, input de pd160 map and then tune de injection and the boost, can the kkk handle, reliably, the stock pd160 boost?

ty, and sorry for my english if anything is spelled wrong

davidmills2002

Jul 14, 2008
Buntingford, Hertfordshire
I'm not sure about the boost levels, but I'm pretty sure the injectors are uprated for the 160. If I remember right the differences between PD130 and PD160 are FMIC, map, injectors, air intake and turbo.

From what I understand from your post you want to put the 160 map into the 130 and then tune the other components. Well to be honest it would make much more sense if you get a map specifically designed for the 130. In the UK there are many companies that have generic maps for the 130 that cost around £300 - £400 and these will generally make more power than the standard 160 map and save a lot of hassle. If you don't go overboard then you can safely have a map producing up to 175 bhp on standard components.

thealienfromura

Depending on what your car is producing now a PD130 can safly produce the same power as a 160 without any problems

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
I got a straight remap on my FR130 tdi and that took it straight to 175bhp and 325 torque. That was running all standard internals but just adding a pannel filter.

Plenty done since then with FMIC exhaust etc etc but still running the standard turbo.

Releive Boredum

For about 400 quid The guys at REVO can give you a map that generates

Standard Revo
bhp 130 170
Torque 229 290

knackerdecobre

Injectors are the same on pd160 as the pd130.

Main differences (on the ibiza), different turbo, air intake and FMIC

k_pt

I read somewhere that my PD160 has 1.55bar stock :-D

your right, remap is done, the car is running a little bit faster, just used the values from 70% to 100% pedal, the same as the cupra map, but with a limit of 1.4bar, its running ok, nice kick from the 1900rpms! but still gotta give it a bit more injection

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.