Performance mods to Ibiza 1.4

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
I'd recommend starting with a remap.

Revo is the safe bet for stage 1. TVS can do stage 2 tunes provided you have an intake and aftermarket exhaust. They also tune the dsg to handle more torque though I'm not sure if they do your year model. If it's a manual though then obviously you needn't worry about that.

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
There's a lot of other companies that will do remaps but from my experience these two have been very responsive and took the time to answer any of my questions very thoroughly and gave in depth explanations. So I can only assume they have excellent support :)

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
As it is not a turbo charged engine, I’d seriously doubt if much is being offered, if I were you, I’d be enjoying it as it is and stashing away money saved for your next car, maybe even one with the 1.2TSI 16V 110PS engine in it.

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
As it is not a turbo charged engine, I’d seriously doubt if much is being offered, if I were you, I’d be enjoying it as it is and stashing away money saved for your next car, maybe even one with the 1.2TSI 16V 110PS engine in it.
Oh I had no idea it's not turbod. My bad op, please ignore my remap suggestion ,🥲. I agree with stashing money for a turbo vehicle.

Or you could upgrade the suspension and turn it into a go kart 😎

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise