Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Sorted :) done a wee web search for the fuse card I always use, replaced it a woolah we have light! I've tested the led bulb on a 12v battery too and marked which ones the positive side with a marker pen :)

Sam.

Subscribed!
Looks good mate! Debadge everything IMO! apart from the S badge :p
Wheels are epic! I'm looking at some now, but I'm thinking about selling my car so hard decision to keep and do up more or sell and get a new car!
I think the spoiler would look better red IMO, would look more flush :)
Its all about your taste though mate, do it all how you like it!

-

Sam

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
I like the FR though lol I'm thinking of getting some FR badges and sticking them to the B pillars like the cupra. Wheels need to be refurbed I'm anchrite and rear bumper number plate surround is going black. I'm getting the roof wrapped soon so should look better then :)

Sam.

very nice dude. love these in red and you've done an great job with it so far. the power increase from 1.2 to FR is epic aint it. mines a 20vT FR with a stage 2 map and its proper lively after being in that 1.2 i had for the last 5 years. look forward to seeing this progress dude as its gonna be a stunner if your last one is anything to go by :thumbup:

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Nice car mate, keep the black spoiler, lose the side TDI's and you're good to go IMO! :D Massive insurance on a group 8 or whatever it is though! :blink:

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
very nice dude. love these in red and you've done an great job with it so far. the power increase from 1.2 to FR is epic aint it. mines a 20vT FR with a stage 2 map and its proper lively after being in that 1.2 i had for the last 5 years. look forward to seeing this progress dude as its gonna be a stunner if your last one is anything to go by :thumbup:

Yea lol it's good, can't wait to put my stamp on it! Thanks mate hope it will be decent too lol.

Sam.

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Nice car mate, keep the black spoiler, lose the side TDI's and you're good to go IMO! :D Massive insurance on a group 8 or whatever it is though! :blink:

Yea I'm beginning to love the black spoiler on its own but to some it may look unfinished. Yea I'm getting TDI gone as one is off already lol. Do it tommorrow when I de tar it cause it's covered in it. Yea I got a claim for £2450 from aug2010 still pending so they deem it as my fault! Also the £400 for paying monthly is extortionate!

Sam.

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Yeah, £400 is quite a penalty. That's almost have my premium again! And the outstanding claim doesn't help either lol. Necessary evil though!

So when are you going hybrid then? :D

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Hybrids the last of my plans lol, got to get a better cooling system, hi flo straight through, map..... Loads before I consider hybrid lol. Yea my dad went mad when I told him I paid it lol. It was £1032 but now it's £1468 over 10months. That's with 1 years NCB too. Why you selling yours??

Sam.

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Hybrids the last of my plans lol, got to get a better cooling system, hi flo straight through, map..... Loads before I consider hybrid lol. Yea my dad went mad when I told him I paid it lol. It was £1032 but now it's £1468 over 10months. That's with 1 years NCB too. Why you selling yours??

Sam.

This is what annoys me! I have a petty claim for £300 odd back in january 2010, got two years ncb since but i am still paying 950 on a 1.2, and for just a sport pd130 they want £1800! Thats elephant 10 month as well!

R1ch85

Nov 9, 2006
Bristol

Sam.

I'm not selling it anymore. I was hoping to sell it for enough money to buy a decent Mk4 Golf R32 but it's just not going to happen. So I'm keeping it a while longer until I have some extra cash to put towards my next car.

Can't believe how many mods you can make in a few hours, haha.
Looking good though. :) And are you keeping the spoiler that colour, or are you vinyling it? Looks good black though. ;)
By the way, can I ask what insurance company you're with?

Thanks mate. Subscribed! :p

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Can't believe how many mods you can make in a few hours, haha.
Looking good though. :) And are you keeping the spoiler that colour, or are you vinyling it? Looks good black though. ;)
By the way, can I ask what insurance company you're with?

Thanks mate. Subscribed! :p

Haha I know, only got the splitter, seats and sound stuff to go back in now.

Yea spoilers being left black I like it and the roof is soon to be wrapped :)

I'm with admiral mate

Sam.

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Can anyone answer my problem pleaseeeeeee lol

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=351381

Oh also I have tinted my side repeaters:

2e97c547.jpg
92118891.jpg

Sam.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.