Pics wanted Cupra R bumper on V5

Orpster

Searched the forum to to try find a V5 or any other model of Toledo (mk2) which as a Cupra R bumper and no joy as any one got one fitted on there car ?? .Found a few with Cupra bumpers but really interested in the Cupra R style bumper ,, Need help to see if they look and fit sound so any links to Toledo's (mk2) pics with Cupra R bumpers :cry:would be good Thank you ..Come on guys some one must be able help Cheers​

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
There's been a Tolly seen around our way with a LCR front on it - it looks just like an LCR...

Had standard skirts and rear bumper though, so that might be an issue.

Orpster

Rear bumper

Yeah the rear bumper will be a prob but not to wrried about it ,it can remain the same ,, As for the skints i believe the cupra R will fit just as easy as any other !! but i might be wrong lol

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
I quite like the white one from "DASEONE". I don't the front bumper, or the gullwing doors, and the drop's a bit extreme, but it's nicely done...

Orpster

Dodge84 Yeah nice one theres a few pics on there all right ,gives me a few ideas cheers for the link ,, Kewe looked and searched on this forum and come up with nothin are you saying these a Gallery with V5's with Curpa R bumpers ?? where would that be ?? lol

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
There are a few about but most popular seems to be cupra bumper... each to their own but IMO the R bumper doesnt sit right on the tolly...not considering there are limited options for the rear end...you can kind of get away with body colouring the standard bumper with the cupra bumper and it looks good....
Cupra/cupra R skirts (they are the same) will fit on....just need to get associated clips etc.....

Orpster

Sam20v .. R bumper doesnt sit right on the tolly in what way ???

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
:)Its just a personal preference really.
the R bumper is just a bit "in yer face" for the tolly. there are limited options for changing the rear bumper and for style continuity i think your should consider the car as a whole not just putting a new front on. I dont think there is much on the market that would compliment the R front for the toledo. it may look ok with some skirts.....but deffo dont want to go max power on the rear....

Besides price, thats why many peeps go for the cupra front, because the curves mold into the skirts and you can just about get away with colour coding the black on the rear (assuming your car is an older model and has black on the rear bumper).
It is all entirely up to the owner....if we all liked the same thing then it would be pretty boring.......just putting my opinion across.....only because i had this consideration before i settled on my choice.:)

Orpster

Sam20v fair play ,,i'am a bit on the fence with it me self tell you the truff thats why i was after some pics ,,,Dodge84 posted a good link on this thread which as got me thinking but about the max power look,, nah dont want to go there for love or money ,, but i've put it of until after xmas so gives me a bit of time the think ...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.