Picture of the new Ibiza with Fabula 16" rims

cstavaru

Hi,

My sister is going to purchase the new Ibiza and we have a problem choosing the rims. 17" is too much for our roads, so 16" would be nice. The problem is that we cannot find a picture of the new Ibiza with 16" Fabula rims (these five-spoke rims come as standard on the Sport version in our country). All pictures seem to be with the 17" Saga rims. I also found pictures with the 15" Ingenia and 16" Sonda rims, but not with Fabula.

If anybody has such a picture, I would be grateful :)

Thank you !

Skisbp

Hi,

My sister is going to purchase the new Ibiza and we have a problem choosing the rims. 17" is too much for our roads, so 16" would be nice. The problem is that we cannot find a picture of the new Ibiza with 16" Fabula rims (these five-spoke rims come as standard on the Sport version in our country). All pictures seem to be with the 17" Saga rims. I also found pictures with the 15" Ingenia and 16" Sonda rims, but not with Fabula.

If anybody has such a picture, I would be grateful :)

Thank you !

Congratulations!!!:clap:

Your bound to be one of the 1st on here with one!:funk:
So please post pics & impressions as soon as you've...:rolleyes:
Aren't the New Ibiza Sports at dealers by you already?:whistle: If so you could post us a pic. with those rims. Sorry I couldn't be of more help yet.:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.