Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB HELP!

Pk’smk2cupra

May 29, 2023
Hi guys, I’m not good with electrical thing so here i go!

I’m trying to install my double din SOH-DAB130DAB Pioneer myself but i’m struggling with it!

In the second image, where does this go! Sorry for being an absolute amateur at this! Hope i’ll learn something from you guys!:)
Do I need to connect the blue System remote control to anything? And where do I connect the parking break wire?!

Much appreciated guys!!!:)

Attachments

• IMG_8784.jpeg
    IMG_8784.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8787.jpeg
    IMG_8787.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8789.jpeg
    IMG_8789.jpeg
    573.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8788.jpeg
    IMG_8788.jpeg
    637.6 KB · Views: 60

Kryton

Feb 28, 2023
Pic 2 is the fm antenna connector ain’t it?
Remote wire I assume needs to connect to the mfsw harness unless you have an in line harness / can decoder
Hand brake I’ve never bothered but some radios need it to ensure you’re parked for videos to play. This can normally be disabled in the radio settings.
If you have the correct harness for your car then it should all just be plug & play. Sometimes have to swap the power & hot over if you either lose the settings each time you turn ignition off or it stays on with key out

Pk’smk2cupra

May 29, 2023
Pic 2 is the fm antenna connector ain’t it?
Remote wire I assume needs to connect to the mfsw harness unless you have an in line harness / can decoder
Hand brake I’ve never bothered but some radios need it to ensure you’re parked for videos to play. This can normally be disabled in the radio settings.
If you have the correct harness for your car then it should all just be plug & play. Sometimes have to swap the power & hot over if you either lose the settings each time you turn ignition off or it stays on with key out
Thank you! Managed to get it all working