Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

strugers1

yeah i cant wait lol mine is a slight judder at 1.5k but thats it an i only did that once to test it but at2k and above its totally fine so its all gravy, i hope mine lasts, i think it will but i have saving for a smf if it decides to pack up
when you doing your mate??

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
yeah i cant wait lol mine is a slight judder at 1.5k but thats it an i only did that once to test it but at2k and above its totally fine so its all gravy, i hope mine lasts, i think it will but i have saving for a smf if it decides to pack up
when you doing your mate??
Its to do with fuelling, basically its like the engine is being choked with too much fuel and stalling or wanting to stall. Sorry to be the one to tell you BUT the older Sachs clutches cant take smf :( Slick has already gone through the heartache earlier.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Really? :confused: Mine is a definite judder! Feels like the flywheel is being thrown madly off balance because it shudders the whole car if you drive it wrong! But then it only does that due to my torque spike. I believe that if it was mapped smoother I wouldn't have these problems. Even on my rolling road print out you can see an almost vertical line where the boost cuts in!

Hopefully all will be sorted! Good luck with yours! Only two more sleeps! ;)
What do you have as engine mounts?
If they are still OEM ones I would try uprated ones to see if it is the whole engine/gear box trying to jump out of the bonnet with the extra torques you guys are running.
These are a good mod for handling aswell.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
What do you have as engine mounts?
If they are still OEM ones I would try uprated ones to see if it is the whole engine/gear box trying to jump out of the bonnet with the extra torques you guys are running.
These are a good mod for handling aswell.

Yeh stock atm fella....How much of a job to change them is it? And prices roughly?

strugers1

yeah it is lol i cant wait to be honest, not looking forward to the 4am start though:(
but needs must, i am glad i have a weeek off to play lol

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Yeh stock atm fella....How much of a job to change them is it? And prices roughly?
It's not a big job to change the ones on a LCR but for the MK4 Ibiza I don't know.
The ones I bought are now about £180 for the full set, transmission mount, engine mount and Dog Bone Mount. These come in two different densities, track and street, track being the stiffest.
To change the LCR ones on my drive took me about 2 1/2 hours

strugers1

well i am doing 400 mile tomorrow and up at 4 am and use a tank of fuel for the journey so i prob wont be out lol

brad1

well i am doing 400 mile tomorrow and up at 4 am and use a tank of fuel for the journey so i prob wont be out lol

what is the point of getting it done then, bugger the mileage, car is old now, as she has done over 50k now

brad1

why worry about miles, its only a car, so you gonna go on your whole life worrying about less important things like how many miles your car has done??

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
It's not a big job to change the ones on a LCR but for the MK4 Ibiza I don't know.
The ones I bought are now about £180 for the full set, transmission mount, engine mount and Dog Bone Mount. These come in two different densities, track and street, track being the stiffest.
To change the LCR ones on my drive took me about 2 1/2 hours

Might be something to look into then! :D

Did you notice much difference with yours?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.