Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Sounds like a right animal with that power! I know when I had mine mapped first it was 240bhp and 370ft/lb. Was a right animal! Mines a bit smokey on hot days though! Trying to find a way to sort it....

I know what you mean about the wheel spin! There's just no way you can put the power down at all in the wet. I was having a bit of fun the other night in the wet with TCS off, and it span up when I booted it at 55-60mph!

New tyres are being fitted Monday though so hopefully should help :D

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
sounds like a diesel buddy :)

im sure it sounds awesome in the flesh, it always did.

get that WMI sorted, it would be silly not to now... after the money youve spent the extra little bit on WMI seems like a no brainer to me.

see you at the national

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
sounds like a diesel buddy :)

im sure it sounds awesome in the flesh, it always did.

get that WMI sorted, it would be silly not to now... after the money youve spent the extra little bit on WMI seems like a no brainer to me.

see you at the national
You will have to have a listen at national :) The video was meant for people with deisels, they are more likely to hear the noise difference...i know I need to take a better vid anyway hehe.

Last edited:

brad1

I was very pleased for you yesterday mate, lovely and impressive results. Also I love the fact now that all the crap about not being able to see all this power on standard injectors is actually total rubbish. You've
have now proved this fact wrong mate :)

strugers1

you jammy git lol!!!! nice results mate and loving the car

ordering my miltek for fitting on next pay day try and free up some ponies to stay with you lol...
i got a massive power hike when i removed my pancake pipe!!!

brad1

you jammy git lol!!!! nice results mate and loving the car

ordering my miltek for fitting on next pay day try and free up some ponies to stay with you lol...
i got a massive power hike when i removed my pancake pipe!!!

I still think that the 1.8t pancake pipe is bigger than both the forge and sfs one, the forge and sfs ones are both bigger than standard which is overall a good sign. Well the sfs one must be doing well for maz as the results prove this :)

MattFrench

No poke without smoke
Jan 16, 2007
www.rsfrench.com
Maz Im running michieln pilots on mine. A very good tyre but very expensive, But I have no problems with excessive spin, Yes it spins but easilly controlable with your right foot.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Cheers for the kind words guys

@DPJ - I know was shocked at how well it holds though the whole range.

@Matt - I think I am going to go for Toyos T1Rs

@Strugers - about time I was jammy!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Are you not considering internals at this point Maz ... i'd be a little wary of the gearbox / diff and other stuff or has the map been tweaked to avoid problems like that?

Nice numbers though!!!

Is your exhaust straight through yet or have you still got the one you had on there last year?

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Are you not considering internals at this point Maz ... i'd be a little wary of the gearbox / diff and other stuff or has the map been tweaked to avoid problems like that?

Nice numbers though!!!

Is your exhaust straight through yet or have you still got the one you had on there last year?
I am aware that things may go wrong. The torque has been limited in 1st gear to stop the gearbox from eating itself up. Going to keep a close eye on things in the coming months (arranging monthly inspections with AmD). The map hasnt been tweaked since I hit 240bhp so these gains (extra 17bhp) are pure hardware gains so its not boosting or fueling anymore fuel than it was before. In terms of Cam wear...again just have to keep a close eye on it.

B3LSY

thats well impressive maz!! have to take us out in the animal,you going to the meet tomoz?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.