Possible new Boc/Cupra owner from Scotland

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
Figured it was time to stop lurking and finally post!

I'm Steven and I'm from Ayrshire :wave:

As the title says I'm planning on getting a Boc or Cupra in the next 2 months if I can find the right one. Been searching and looking for months for a possible replace to my current car and felt the mk5 Cupra fitted the bill.

My current car is a mk6.5 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi, had it for nearly 2 years and it has been massive amounts of fun to own, suppose it helps that it was remapped 3 days after I bought it :p So for the past 2 years and I've been getting 70odd mpg when driving sensible but the time has come to give up stupid mpg and cheap tax :lol:

Being a Fiesta owner I'm on ZSOC and I'm currently a Representative for Scotland on there, mainly covering Ayrshire/Glasgow but membership/activity is lacking in this area on the forum. So I'm looking forward to getting involved with the Scottish section on here if I find my ideal Boc/Cupra :)

I have found a few Ibizas in the past few weeks but I've never been in the position to actually make a move on them, although I am pretty picky as it has to be an 11/61 plate and preferably in white so it does kinda narrow down my options :banghead2

Anyway I'm looking forward to the banter :D

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
Thought i would bump this, no longer a possible owner :p

Picked up a white mk5 Cupra last Saturday from while I was down south, then took it to Wales and had some fun with it up the Black Mountains and Elan Valley. Put 900 odd miles on it and loved every minute of it. The fuel bill not so much :lol:

Welcome mate. Where abouts in ayrshire you from?

Have a look on the scottish section for up coming meets and events :)

From East Ayrshire, about 25min from Ayr/Killie.

I'll hopefully be getting along to some at some point however I'm still a rep for the Scottish Section on ZSOC so need to work them round those meets.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.