Possible next company car

bazzer

wrinkled member
Oct 16, 2001
Reading
Visit site
The Jag goes back in October and I only saw the advert for the Exeo last night on TV.

Just spec’d up the Exeo Sport 2.0 TSI 200PS with every conceivable extra, (excluding sun roof and towbar), and looks a real possibility.

Will have to have a viewing and test drive soon.

I may be coming home to you all :D

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
It's well put together inside - just be careful which paint colour you choose as the light silver has poor colour bumper matches and the black seems to suffer the same easy marked paint.

It's definitely a quality motor car though :)

bazzer

wrinkled member
Oct 16, 2001
Reading
Visit site
Just gone out for an initial quote from one of our leasing company's for this spec:

Seat Exeo Sport 2.0 TSI (petrol) 200 PS

Seat Exeo Sport 2.0 TDI (diesel) 170 PS

Options:

Metallic paint

Comfort & convenience pack

Bi-xenon headlights

Electric seat pack

Black leather upholstery pack

Satellite navigation system

Winter pack

Summer pack

Storage pack

Sports suspension

Solar Sunroof

Will report back when I get the quote.

FR+TDI

Jul 8, 2007
Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Hmm, really can't decide if I like it! Altea is due for change, allowed £450 a month including maintenance & tyres (30k miles p/a) & 150 co max emissions. Was going to wait for the ST, but I still can't decide if I like the front or not - it just looks wrong, dark colours are better, light colours really do nothing for it in my opinion. Other choice is an Octy VRS. Although as I've just had a disc removed from my back, perhaps I should be looking at something a bit higher off the ground to allow easier access and less sporty/firm ride, Skoda Yeti??? Not especially pretty, but could be ideal??? Head is.... in the shed! :confused:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members