Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

jonny_w

Jun 26, 2014
IMG_2508.jpeg

give it a wash after not being able to read the rear number plate. Have this 2 years now and 50k of driving. Used everyday as a work car, personal car and dump runs 😂

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
View attachment 39748
give it a wash after not being able to read the rear number plate. Have this 2 years now and 50k of driving. Used everyday as a work car, personal car and dump runs 😂

Hi there,

I'd like to know about the wind deflectors in your car.
My biggest complaint with my 2018 Leon FR is that it takes too much wind inside when any one of the front windows is open, even at moderate speeds.
Where did you get the deflectors, what brand are they?
Are they an exact fit and, most important, what about their effectiveness?

Cheers,
Serdar

Reactions: Mo_86

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
I've heard that on the Leon its quite a tight fit and the noise increases, so I've stayed away so far.
I've had heko on all my previous cars without major issues so would like them on the Leon too.

Reactions: serdar_18fr

Ruhel™

Nov 19, 2023
England
I've heard that on the Leon its quite a tight fit and the noise increases, so I've stayed away so far.
I've had heko on all my previous cars without major issues so would like them on the Leon too.
I wanted HEKO wind deflectors for my Leon MK3 FR but ended up getting a slightly different design. Works perfect.
Screenshot_20240109-161603.png
n off eBay.

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Not sure which is worse, more noise or the wind making your face numb and forcing you to close the window :(

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mo_86

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
I have the knock off HEKO ones and I have recently took them on the motorway and I don't want to say the wind noise is massively reduced, but there IS some reduction. My main use is to be able to open window a smidge when it's raining. They work for me.
My concern is more about cutting the wind coming in my face as much as possible. I wonder if they are of any use on that front.

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
Heko have actually always increased noise on a few cars I've had them on thats why i was worried cos apparently on the Leon it can get very loud

Ruhel™

Nov 19, 2023
England
My concern is more about cutting the wind coming in my face as much as possible. I wonder if they are of any use on that front.

Yeah. I can say with mine the wind does not flow inside unless someone at the back opens their window all the way.

Newt182

Jan 2, 2024
Has anyone got any pics of their Leon with bronze alloys on it (white coupe would be awesome)? I have a pfl with 2016 FR alloys that I'm taking Monday to get powder coated. The rims are quite bad, I think the previous owner must have had an insatiable attraction to kerbs :LOL: so won't be posting any pics until done

henry1

Nov 1, 2014
Has anyone got any pics of their Leon with bronze alloys on it (white coupe would be awesome)? I have a pfl with 2016 FR alloys that I'm taking Monday to get powder coated. The rims are quite bad, I think the previous owner must have had an insatiable attraction to kerbs :LOL: so won't be posting any pics until done
IMG_1624.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpeg
    IMG_1621.jpeg
    531 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Newt182
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.